About This File
5E HTML Superhero Character Sheet
This template (created in February 2014, by lou_tennant (aka David Dobson)) is based on the 6E Ultimate CS (uploaded by Hyper-man, originated by desaturated - which was based on a file by Dan Simon).
This character sheet looks very different from the plain black and white sheets. I have adjusted the colours and elements of the layout - including reducing it from four sections to two sections.
I have removed and simplified certain areas to focus on a Super-heroic/Champions style of game. So things like Hit Locations and the Combat Manoeuvres charts have been removed.
Whilst I have made changes, using the 4-colour comics for inspiration, it still maintains a clear connection to the original styling/layout of the 6E Ultimate CS (uploaded by Hyper-man, originated by desaturated - which was based on a file by Dan Simon), on which it is based.
- Collates combat information including Attack Powers, Defence Powers, Equipment and Martial Manoeuvres. Along with useful combat stats, combat values, and combat modifiers.
- The layouts for Powers, Equipment, Talents, Martial Arts, Skills, Perks, and Disadvantages (was Complications in 6E Ultimate CS, but this is for 5th Ed) have been amended, to provide a two-column section in places to aid with usability.
- As per 6E Ultimate CS; notes are included, and it will respect any formatting you've done to your powers or abilities. Numbered list titles and numbering, etc.
- Skills, abilities rolls, and Endurance costs clearly visible along the left hand side. Point costs on the right.
- The character image is on the 1st page with characteristics. The recommended picture size: 288px wide. The image should be anywhere from 352px to 442px tall.
- The version (timestamp) of the character is included in the footer of each section to help with multiple copies.
IT DOES NOT currently include the Hero Game logo (I am working on making space) as the previous location I felt could be better used in the reworked layout. Once it has been included The file "herologo.png"; needs to be included in same directory as the export file.
What's New in Version v1.1
- This now includes a Hero System logo, as promised.