File Information

• Submitted: Jun 04 2015 12:00 AM
  • Last Updated: Jun 11 2015 08:21 PM
  • File Size: 180.44KB
  • Views: 2225
  • Downloads: 430

Download HERO simplified sheet 1.1

* * * * * 2 Votes

A simplified character sheet that I made for personal use. An example character is included, to show what I used it for.

If it's in any way useful, great! I plan on tweaking the layout, as I get a better understanding of what I actually want in front of me during a game :)

If anybody has requests/suggestions, feel free to leave a comment!

What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)

• UPDATE 1: Well, I found that when dealing with STUN, END & BOD, I wanted more room there. Either for penciling in notes, or tracking values with tokens or beads. So, that's done. I also gave room to scribble assignments for CSLs, and any weird defenses the character might have. The example character has been switched around a bit to highlight this. I also included the full character sheet for that character, in case anyone was curious how I derived the values there.
  • My rule is, if I'm in combat, doing combat-y things, and I have to flip the page, then whatever I'm looking for should be on the combat sheet. So, welcome to the front page, Dex & Con!
  • We'll give it another test run and see if anything else comes up. If people have suggestions or requests, feel free to leave a comment; I might give it a whirl.

Photo
Zane_Marlowe
Jun 17 2015 08:40 PM

This is an excellent sheet. Nicely done!

• bigbywolfe likes this

This looks like an excellent resource for a Champions GM. For a Heroic level game, there are some basic breakdowns missing. That said, I would recommend it for use at a convention or introductory game.

This looks like an excellent resource for a Champions GM. For a Heroic level game, there are some basic breakdowns missing. That said, I would recommend it for use at a convention or introductory game.

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly my intent. I feel like the title sums it up - if you want a simplified sheet, this might be useful (as it is for me.) If you're thinking "how will I fit everything I need on a simplified sheet?" then it's probably not as useful to you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 407 Total Files
  • 11 Total Categories
  • 66 Total Authors
  • 54,832 Total Downloads
  • Encyclopedia Tuala 1.0 Latest File
  • Lord Liaden Latest Submitter

1 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)