2 Screenshots

About This File

This is for campaigns where the point cost of the spell to the character is not the "correct" real cost.

Example:

The actual real cost of a spell is 30 real point (100 active cost). If, in the campaign, all spells cost 3 characters points then when the character buys this new spell then the spell from this prefab is added to the regular character sheet to reflect/track the expenditure of 3 character points. A second character sheet/HD file is used to track the actual spell and mechanical information (power, limitations, advantages, etc) plus END cost.

Designed for 5e and 6e, This is a list of the spells names from the Hero System Grimoire I. They have been converted to 3 point Custom Powers and POWER skills for campaigns that treat spells as either individual skills or charge a fixed cost for each spell. These default to treat all spells skills as INT based and all CUSTOM POWER spells as 3 point spells.

Instructions are included that hopefully make it easy to change the skill base characteristics and point costs in mass. You will still need the Hero Designer Grimoire I HD pack and/or Grimoire I book for the mechanics/descriptions of the spells.

What's New in Version 1

Released

• Changed description for improved clarity

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.