Golden Age Champions PDF(0 customer reviews)
SMASH THE AXIS!
The Golden Age of Superheroes began in 1938, when a new kind of hero emerged from the pages of comicbooks in full color for a dime! Now you can experience high-flying adventure set in the days before, during, and after the Second World War, fighting for justice and freedom while armies march and cities burn!
Darren Watts’s Golden Age Champions 6th Edition expands the Champions Universe back to the earliest days of the Modern Age of Heroes, and includes:
• a thorough examination of the Golden Age as a genre, with discussions of the types of stories, themes and characters appropriate to the period (and how and why to break those rules when you need to!)
• a detailed history and description of the world of the Golden Age, including a monthly timeline spanning from 1938 to 1949 covering Politics & War, Science & Technology, Arts & Entertainment, Life & Times, Crime & Weirdness, and the history of the Champions Universe!
• an extensive section on creating Golden Age characters, including a thorough discussion of archetypes, seventeen character templates, and information on Skills, Talents and Perks for the era.
• twenty-seven heroes and thirty-seven villains, from all sides of the war and every corner of the world (and a few other worlds besides!), along with information about the activities of characters from the modern Champions Universe during the period.
• the guns, vehicles and gear of the Golden Age, both real-world and madly scientific!
• advice on how to run long-term campaigns set in the Golden Age, from a GM who has
run several that lasted for years!
So buy some war bonds, plant your Victory Gardens, and Keep ‘Em Flying, Heroes!
(Note: Electronic version also contains character sheets for Savage Worlds and Mutants & Masterminds in a single Zip file!)