Firearms list?

Michael Hopcroft

With Dark Champions not due until 2004, is there any way before then that we can get a listing of firearms that people can use in their campaigns?

I'd like to be able to know what sort of weapon that policeman is wearing on his holster, what kind of and how much damage his shotgun does (and what the range penalties are), and how much Armor of Damage Resistance you really need to bounce a tank shell off your chest. I'd like to know what kind of small arms the terrorists your dark hero is beating up on prefer, and how much it costs in points to equip your super-antihero with an M-16.

What kind of firewarms coverage will Dark Champions have, anyway.

I think what you are really looking for is The Ultimate Weapon, and that won't be out before 2005 (judging by the current release schedule).

I'd like to be able to know what sort of weapon that policeman is wearing on his holster, what kind of and how much damage his shotgun does (and what the range penalties are)

My guess is he's wearing a .9mm, a .45, or a .38. All of those stats are in FREd. The information on shotguns is also in FREd.

and how much Armor of Damage Resistance you really need to bounce a tank shell off your chest.

Stats for tanks shells are in The Ultimate Vehicle.

I'd like to know what kind of small arms the terrorists your dark hero is beating up on prefer, and how much it costs in points to equip your super-antihero with an M-16.

The type of small arms depend on the terrorist. I would bet many of them are using .9mm Uzis or AK-47 (both stats are in FREd). If you anti-hero wants an M-16 it costs 23 points (stats and cost, once again are in FREd).