...Three Men In A Tub...

steriaca

I'm creating a group of three super-assasions based loosly on the children's ryme "Rub-a-dub-dub".

The Living Weapion: The "Butcher" of the three. A man with incredable martail arts abilities.

Firearm: The "Baker" of the three. A man who can shoot flames out of his right stump (he acadently burnted off his right hand).

Waxman: The "Candlestick Maker" of the three. A man made of living wax.

The question: What do I call this group? There not a real team (thay take turns trying to kill the target, and compeats with each other, but are friends), but are hiered together all the time for jobs.

Thank you.

Re: ...Three Men In A Tub...

Originally posted by steriaca

I'm creating a group of three super-assasions based loosly on the children's ryme "Rub-a-dub-dub".

The Living Weapion: The "Butcher" of the three. A man with incredable martail arts abilities.

Firearm: The "Baker" of the three. A man who can shoot flames out of his right stump (he acadently burnted off his right hand).

Waxman: The "Candlestick Maker" of the three. A man made of living wax.

The question: What do I call this group? There not a real team (thay take turns trying to kill the target, and compeats with each other, but are friends), but are hiered together all the time for jobs.

Thank you.

Just a comment. Crazy as it may sound, I actually did this years ago. Can't remember what I called the group, but I will put a few concepts on the table.

My Butcher was pretty close to what you describe.

My Baker was made of living dough, sort of like an evil Pillsbury Doughboy (and could take the place of your "living wax" Candlestick Maker).

My Candlestick Maker was sort of like Diablo (Marvel's evil alchemist) Instead of potions for everything, he made things in the form of candles.

Candles that gave off poison gas, candles that were explosives, candles that produced fog, candles that released hypnotic fumes . . .

Along with the Martial Arts guy and the Doughey Brick, it made for a pretty tough team.

Just throwing ideas out there, feel free to ignore them.:)

KA