'my Hero' Hero

grymlocke

Re: 'my Hero' Hero

thermo man is pretty much just a huge VPP called lazy writers sydrom he can do just about anything.

basic powers are megas scale flight super speed super strength invunrability memory erasure lets see also heat vison and ice breath.

a global level danger sense with dicrimination and anaylse with umm im not sure possibly incatations or gestures as he has to sniff the whole time he's working out what's happening.

for disadvantages

dnpc's Janet tyler his cousin Arnie(aka cryoman) and the baby ollie in the second series

hunted Mrs raven she wants to find him and have her wicked way with him

pysch disadvantage

no common sense

limited knowlage of human culture

totally moral

hmm thats all I can think of for the time being.

Re: 'my Hero' Hero

Ok' date=' I;ve been watching the brit comedy 'MY HERO' on my local PBS station....I have to ask, has anyone else seen it?......[/quote']Yes, I have! And it's God-awful!

I'd write the show itself up as a 3d6 INT/EGO Drain, Gradual (1d6 every 10 minutes).

Likewise, in the enormous EC that is Spaced, I'd include a 3d6 INT Healing with the same modifiers.