Generic Matrix Hovercraft

SuperBlue

Re: Generic Matrix Hovercraft

Hmm, that looks good. BTW, I think Morpheus's ship lacks cannon, and is smaller than the other ones.

I assume the defense for the EMP NND is 'being an organic being not plugged into the matrix?' or some such.

Looks good to me!

Actually the Neb did have cannons (at least one that I could see, look carefully when they are running out of the Ship at the end of Reloaded). And the Logos (Niobe's ship) was the smallest in the fleet.

Near as I can tell.. the smaller ships have 2 sets of guns (front and back) the medium ships have 4 (two up and two down, or two left and two right... The Mjolnir (the Biiiiig ship in the 3rd movie) looked like it had 6-8 Cannons (2 top front, 2 side back, and 2 rear belly for certain, possible it had a set of front belly cannons).

Guest Major Tom

How does the Osiris (from the Final Flight of the Osiris segment of

The Animatrix) compare to your writeup? Is it one of the larger hovercraft,

or is it one of the smaller models?

(And yes, the Osiris segment of The Animatrix is part of the canon

history of The Matrix series -- mention was made in the early part of The

Matrix Reloaded about the Osiris's last message.)

Major Tom :bmk:

That segment was shown at my local anime club (I believe it was done by Square picutres) and it blew everybody away with sheer amazement on the big screen of the meeting hall. The details on the simulated humans was astonding, the movement so fluid, you could easily be fooled into think you were watching lvie actors.

It was everything Final fantasy: The Spirits Within (which I walked out on, having had enough after sitting through twnety minutes of commercials to have to watch such a cliche-ridden film) should have been but wasn't. I hope someday, someone will make a film that only CGI can tell that not only looks and feels like a real movie, but has characters (not neccesarily human ones) that you come to love and care about. The Shrek series is almost there.

Permission to add to the vehicles section of my website?

I'm flattered. Of course you can. I plan on adding the changes that would emulate the Neb, the Mjolnir, and the Logos to add them to the writeup.

I will post the complete writeup WITH the changes needed at a later date in time.

I plan on adding in a discription that would allow the users to more closely emulate the other ships. And yes I understand the Osiris IS A part of the main story becuase I am a die-hard Matrix Fanatic; I have all three movies, the video game, the first sound track, and I am working on getting the other soundtracks, the Animatrix, and the MMORPG game). Not to mention that if I had the money I would be getting the comic books as well. :nya:

Finished Matrix Hovercraft

Okay.. there was not enough data for me to build the Osiris. I also had to redo the Generic Hovercraft design because it was too small (took a look at the Zion Archives and compared the dimensions, I was way off).

So here they are

Susano, you have my full permission to post these on your site. So does anyone else. Just put the following Tag on the writeups:

Conversion done by Harland "Cloud" Mountain 2004; email: super_blue_2002@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...

From what I've heard, there are 12 matrix hovercrafts. Does anyone know the names of all of them. I already have 10.

Nebuchadnezzar

Osiris

Logos

Vigilant

Mjolnir

Hammer

Gnosis

Icarus

Nobelese

Caducius

From what I've heard, there are 12 matrix hovercrafts. Does anyone know the names of all of them. I already have 10.

Nebuchadnezzar

Osiris

Logos

Vigilant

Mjolnir

Hammer

Gnosis

Icarus

Nobelese

Caducius

Hammer and Mjolnir are the same ship.

Oh I see. Thanks Susano.

I guess that means I only have 9 then.

It might be assumed that the others were destroyed. One may have belonged to captain Mifune. Which belonged to Ballard?

For those of you wondering, I got Nebelese and Caducius from Enter the Matrix. I got Gnosis and Icarus from diologue in the matrix reloaded.