Surbrook doesn't know Jack

yamamura

Re: Surbrook doesn't know Jack

Who?

Actually, the article presents Jack the Ripper and Springheeled Jack, who wasn't a serial killer, BTW.

Outback Jack was a running joke NPC in our old 80's Champions game who was a sendup of Crocodile Dundee. He ended up making appearances in just about any and every RPG we played. I think there is a new Reality show with this name now too.

Outback Jack was a running joke NPC in our old 80's Champions game who was a sendup of Crocodile Dundee. He ended up making appearances in just about any and every RPG we played. I think there is a new Reality show with this name now too.

We had someone similar except our NPC was named Slim. Our GM in our wild west game had a everyone show up including "a guy named Slim" to save the day when we were in trouble (which was often). Since that time whenever we needed help or information we would "call on Slim" in all our campaigns for help. :D :D

Murderer’s Row was a 4th Edition Dark Champions sourcebook.

Darn, I was hoping to see another version in 5th Ed. terms (not that the DH version was any less good).

I know that anyone from the pre-5th Ed days would have immediatly known what Murderer's Row was, but in future it might be good to add which edition a book is part of when referencing it.

I thought Murderer's Row was a chapter title in the 5th Ed version of DC.

TB