Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

What if the warhammer 40,000 universe is real and we're just characters in a RPG in it about a wonderful universe free from the horrors if the warp?

If you swap in "that hasn't become aware of" for "free from" you are more likely to be correct.

What if the warhammer 40,000 universe is real and we're just characters in a RPG in it about a wonderful universe free from the horrors if the warp?

It is. Truth is often stranger than fiction. Fiction is often a comfort for those who can't face reality or nature.

Seriously, every single time.  Missing fries.  Plain hamburgers that aren't plain.  Diet drinks that aren't diet.  Missing utensils.  And the screwup is never in the customer's favor, like extra food or something.

I rarely use drive-thrus any more--it's usually faster to park and walk in anyway, and then they don't screw up your order.  The only times I've ever found them to be useful are when I had a sleeping kid in the car, or when I was picking up more food than I could carry.