Iron Man

ogier300

Originally posted by ogier300

Yep.

Mark I - The Original Armor

Mark II - The Golden Avenger

Mark III - Pointy-Head Armor

Mark IV - Proto-Classic Armor (Rivet-head)

Mark V - Classic Armor

I'm using the Advanced Iron naming convention, so I think we'll get the Stealth and Space armors as Marks before the Silver Centurion armor makes its appearance.

Silver Centurion... why did I think it was Silver Sphynx? ANYWAY... here's a link that might be of use to us all in keeping the armor straight:

The Many Armors of Ironman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using the DNPC Stark International to reflect the rivalry with folks like Stane. I think when Tony gets the heart transplant... I dunno if I'll replace the points with something else. In a game-sense, that heart operation feels a lot like someone buying off a disadvantage, after all.

Once again, really clever use of the disadvantage to define the effect. I think we get so used to defining power SFX that we forget we can do the same thing with Disads...

I'm working from this list on Advanced Iron, mostly, as my standard. Look under armor specs. Figure there's about 21 Marks (not including minor upgrades) and about 10 specialty armors.

Lots of work ahead of me. :)

21? Wow... that's a lot of upgrades... but that is over a 40 year timespan. Very cool, we're loking forward to the results.

I'm working from this list on Advanced Iron, mostly, as my standard. Look under armor specs. Figure there's about 21 Marks (not including minor upgrades) and about 10 specialty armors.

Lots of work ahead of me. :)

That'sa really nice page. There aren't many with that level of detail and dedication... only Those who ride the Lightning compares...