NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: What happens to people who ask Bolo Of Earth about Bolo of Mars or Bolo Of Venus

They get strangled with the bolo tie.

NT: Ways the local evil cult tries to market human sacrifice as something more attractive.

They get strangled with the bolo tie.

NT: Ways the local evil cult tries to market human sacrifice as something more attractive.

"Help us in our protractive Euthanasia and spiritual progression program, tonight at 11. Volunteers welcome but not required."

NT: What Dr. Destroyer does on April 15' date=' tax day, every year.[/quote']

Goes into a rage and sulks because it's an annual reminder that something else is more feared and hated than he is.

NT: Absurd essay questions for Physics 101 exams. Comic book physics with light is especially relevant. Rep if I use one (the exam is Monday).

Goes into a rage and sulks because it's an annual reminder that something else is more feared and hated than he is.

NT: Absurd essay questions for Physics 101 exams. Comic book physics with light is especially relevant. Rep if I use one (the exam is Monday).

Explain the universe. (Use both sides of paper if necessary.)

Silver Surfer leaves Zenn-La traveling on his surf board using the power cosmic. At the same time, Green Lantern is leaving a meeting of the Green Lantern Corp. If both are traveling near the speed of light, which one reaches the earth in time to stop Galactus or Darkseid?

The gravitational constant is assumed to be a necessary value for a stable universe (and therefore life) to exist. Regardless of the fictional world, gravity should operate in a similar manner. Explain, therefore, how female superheroines' boobs seem to defy this law. Please show your work, but not your junk.

NT: Things Cancer's students should do to annoy him on Monday.

NT: More things Cancer's students should do to annoy him on Monday.

Show all their calculations, except that they're done in base eight.

(Because base eight is just like base ten, really...if you're missing two fingers.)

NT: More things Cancer's students should do to annoy him on Monday.

Get ebola, bubonic plague, or other horrible non-cancer affliction and yell out, "Ha, you didn't get me this time, professor-man!" Then die, in the middle of the classroom.

NT: The best way to handle it when a bunch of your students die in the middle of class.

Get ebola, bubonic plague, or other horrible non-cancer affliction and yell out, "Ha, you didn't get me this time, professor-man!" Then die, in the middle of the classroom.

NT: The best way to handle it when a bunch of your students die in the middle of class.

"See -that- is what happens when you don't participate and pay attention in my class"

Get a shotgun, just in case. Most students are close enough to being zombies already that dying might be all they need to go the rest of the way.

(Little known fact: You can make most zombies run away from you by just yelling "pop quiz!")

NT: Other lesser-known ways to deal with a zombie invasion.

Get a shotgun, just in case. Most students are close enough to being zombies already that dying might be all they need to go the rest of the way.

(Little known fact: You can make most zombies run away from you by just yelling "pop quiz!")

NT: Other lesser-known ways to deal with a zombie invasion.

"Sure, some laughed at the moat full of maggots I put around my house, others just threw up. But who's laughing and vomiting now that the zombie invasion has finally come, and we're well protected by their only natural predator? Who's laughing and vomiting now! HAHAHAHAHAA... oh god, that IS gross to wat..urk..scuse me."