Trek Hero PDF available

Eodin

It's patchy and needs a lot more work, but for any Trek fans who want to use the info, I've posted TrekHero.pdf at http://rbrucecom.tripod.com/

I've got package deals, Federation races, some weapons, tricorders, etc, but there's lots of work to go.

Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism appreciated, but REMEMBER that it is very much a work in progress getting all my notes from 20 years ago hauled together and converted to 5E.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr.Unpossible

Just downloading and reading it now. Thanks for the great work. Has me cracking open my ole FASA StarTrek RPG. The one based on the Original Series.

P.S. heres the link to TrekRPG.net

http://www.trek-rpg.net

And heres the link to the free downloadable PDF books

http://www.trek-rpg.net/trek/index2.htm

by our Favorite Feller, Steve Long. Also if I recall, there are other downloads there, under other links on the site.

Cool Stuff. I don't know if I would use the stuff, but I appreciate your hard work. Good job.

I don't know if this stuff could be made apart of the Hero Games website. Copyrights and Trademarks and stuff like that. The way it is now is just fan related stuff, but I don't think Hero Games has a right to support this information.

No Trek Hero updates yet ... family matters taking precedence. On another note, I haven't heard anything back from Ben yet, so I don't know if they're going to put my web page on the Links or not.

I'm hoping to get some updates done this week. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

Okay, here's another update. Some stuff for Megacorps, crimes, pricing, two merchant characters from the Rigel Queen, and some other miscellaneous stuff.

Out of curiuosity, is anyone using any of this material in their campaigns...Star Trek or otherwise? I'd love to hear if you are and how it worked (or didn't).

Originally posted by Eodin

Out of curiuosity, is anyone using any of this material in their campaigns...Star Trek or otherwise? I'd love to hear if you are and how it worked (or didn't).

Can't say that I've used the material yet. I have a hard enough time getting my group together 2 times a month to play Fantasy Hero. However, I do keep up with the updates, and what I have read so far is great.

Sometimes, it just helps to know that someone out there appreciates the work you've done.

Thanks again,

Steve

This is _incredibly_ solid. You have my respect.

One piece of constructive criticism:

Your racial packages include psychological limitations, that might not always be present. What if I wanted to play a Romulan raised by Klingons: Might I not then have a Warrior Code instead of a Sense of Duty? Just a thought.