tkdguy

More space news!

Re: More space news!

What was his argument?

I dunno. Right this minute, he's trying to use his misunderstandings of electrical circuit feedback loops to argue against "AGW."* He's the original all-rounder! Though he prefers to play on offence.

*That's climate change to you folks outside the troll community.

The CBC article on this has some guy trying to argue that Trojan orbits are impossible in the comments. There really ought to be a "Troll of the Week" award.

I dunno. Right this minute, he's trying to use his misunderstandings of electrical circuit feedback loops to argue against "AGW."* He's the original all-rounder! Though he prefers to play on offence.

*That's climate change to you folks outside the troll community.

*goes and looks*

*comes back and removes everyone from his ignore list*

Guys, seriously, I really don't say this often enough, but I love you all!

Not buying this. More later.

I have doubts too, but I want to see what they did first. And I'm at home now, not in the office, so I don't have all the institutional journal subscriptions to help me chase the stuff into the reviewed literature.

I counter with evidence of a multiverse http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14372387

Yeah but if I'm running with the PHilip Jose Farmer World of Tiers set up.....that technically is a Multiverse. Finite Universe doesn't preclude a Multiverse, heh. Still, Nice Article which I shall add to my collection in the hoarder Universe. :D

~Rex.....tosses out some Multiversal Rep.....