TravellerHERO PDF in the works

Eodin

Re: TravellerHERO PDF in the works

Something to keep in mind is that I've had to scale back or remove some chapters I was going to include, because Marc Miller doesn't want us to give away the Traveller universe for free (and rightly so). I would love to have deck plans and timelines and other good stuff, but some of that would lose the need to own Traveller books, which is not a good thing.

So lot of good conversion stuff, packages, gadgets, ships and such.

Black Lotus - if you want to do some weapon illustrations, that would be cool. I've got an autoshotgun and a magnum revolver in the thing, but no others so far.

As far as money, it's handled as per most heroic campaigns, though I think resource points could be useful.

But until we hear back from Marc Miller, I'm not working on the thing except for smatterings of insight and formatting. Speaking of which, Shadowcat, any word at all yet?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on another subject' date=' as far as timelines, I think including the Traveller Integrated timeline or at least a link to the site would be ok from what Marc has said[/quote']

Right. We still have the links to the Traveller Integrated Timeline, Freeport, and all the other websites of interest in the pdf.

By the way, Marc responded and said it's fine to post the current pdf. So I'll make a few tweaks, update the table of contents, and export TravellerHero 0.9 sometime tomorrow (Thursday) evening,and send it to Shadowcat for posting... I'm calling it v0.9 because there are the possible alterations noted at the StarHeroFandom website discussion area, which will be additions and/or alterations to a few things. And if Black Lotus does some illustrations that we can include, we'll add that too.

But I'd like to say one thing... :) :) :) Yay!

Guest Black Lotus

Right. We still have the links to the Traveller Integrated Timeline, Freeport, and all the other websites of interest in the pdf.

By the way, Marc responded and said it's fine to post the current pdf. So I'll make a few tweaks, update the table of contents, and export TravellerHero 0.9 sometime tomorrow (Thursday) evening,and send it to Shadowcat for posting... I'm calling it v0.9 because there are the possible alterations noted at the StarHeroFandom website discussion area, which will be additions and/or alterations to a few things. And if Black Lotus does some illustrations that we can include, we'll add that too.

But I'd like to say one thing... :) :) :) Yay!

I know you posted something for me earlier in this thread, but please send me a PM detailing what illustrations you need, exactly.

- BL

the pdf has been sent over to Freelance Traveller and Star Hero Fandom for posting, we do need to send Marc the URL for a copy, hes going to add it to his web site also, I also posted a note to Citizens of the Imperium and my Livejournal that its finished

• 1 month later...

Just an FYI to keep this info in the same thread...

I've posted the PDF to StarHeroFandom:

http://www.starherofandom.com/h_traveller/index.php

I took the liberty of post processing the file to reduce its file size from 2.8 megs to 1.5 megs and set it for fast web viewing. Let me know if you have any problems with it. Hope you like the new look of the page I gave it too.

Aroooo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...