A Thread For Random Links

Thrakazog

It has been suggested that the NGD boards have been clogged with multiple annoying threads, all linking to other, usually funny websites. It was also suggested that they be given a single thread where they may be posted, commented upon, etc., similar to the random musings thread.

Given that I tend to link to other sites quite a bit, and not wanting to be considered annoying, the Thread For Random Links is born. While it may be confusing at times with mixed comments and multiple links, at least it will be less annoying to others and hopefully contributory towards the new character of the NGD board.

I'll open this thread with the funny baby.

Re: A Thread For Random Links

Akiane' date=' a ten-year-old art prodigy.[/quote']

She's very good at reproducing reality and depicting fantasy images, and they all look real, with a good sense of color and all that. So I'm not knocking her ability. But she doesn't look like she has anything to SAY with her art.

I hope she doesn't let herself get pigeonholed and content with her current level, and that she branches out into something a little more self-expressive. These strike me as the art equivalent of Britney Spears' Mouseketeers days.