Gay part of town - Hudson City

knightofpholtus

Re: Gay part of town - Hudson City

First off, I hope I didn't come off as bitching.

Thought that it was great that Steve Long put in a gay part of town in at all. I was just wondering since he wrote all 3 (the book, and the 2 on line downloads).

Not having Hudson City in front of me, I thought maybe there was something listed in the main book, that isn't on the downloads.

I didn't specifically mention any gay bars, but there is a bookstore with a heavy gay emphasis (The Wheel) and a primarily gay nightclub (P/J). I'll update the listing for P/J in the guide to mention the orientation, which should be listed. I'm just tryin' to describe interestin' things as I think of 'em. ;)

why would you include the Blue Oyster. they say its a real dive

they say the owner played for the dolphins... but you had to shout when talking to him, hes hard of herring. marlin is a nice guy though... his house band is Tommy Dorsal, but most folks just go to see the bass player, lots of screaming groupers

the short scenario in the back of Eye for an Eye mentions "A homosexual bar called the Unicorn, down near the waterfront"

it also says there are homosexual bars on "The Strip" I dont have any of the 5th ed stuff on Hudson City yet. but thats what I ran accross in Eye for an Eye

did this change in 5th ed?

did this change in 5th ed?

I would say include it. Steve is never gonna come out in a product and say "that gay bar on 12 street got wiped out during the conversion from 4th to 5th." Now, that may not hold true for NPCs or major entities but bars, any kind of bars are rarely going to play a pivitol roll that can be substituted.

• 2 weeks later...