5 PD 3
5 ED 3
4 SPD 12
8 REC 8
30 END 2
35 STUN 13
8" RUN82" SWIM06" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 113

Cost Power END
17 Far Fists: Energy Blast 6d6 (vs. PD), Double Knockback (2x KB; +3/4) (52 Active Points); Extra Time (Delayed Phase; -1/4), Character May Take No Other Actions (-1/4), Gestures (-1/4), Requires both hands (-1/4), Restrainable (-1/2), Increased Endurance Cost (2x END; -1/2) 10
8 Iron Body: (Total: 8 Active Cost, 8 Real Cost) +0 PD, Hardened (+1/4) (1 Active Points) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic) (added to Primary Value) (Real Cost: 1) plus +0 ED, Hardened (+1/4) (1 Active Points) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic) (added to Primary Value) (Real Cost: 1) plus Damage Resistance (5 PD / 5 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (6 Active Points) (Real Cost: 6)
8 Iron Will: +8 Mental Defense (10 points total)
13 Steps of the Dragon: Invisibility to Sight Group, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (30 Active Points); Only When Not Attacking (-1/2), Instant (-1/2), Requires A Stealth Roll (RSR Skill is subject to Skill vs. Skill contests, No Active Point penalty to Skill Roll -1/4)
4 Immovable Stance: Knockback Resistance -2"
13 Steps of the Wind: Flight 8" (16 Active Points); Only In Contact With A Surface (-1/4) 2
3 Retreating Crane: Leaping +3" (6" forward, 3" upward) (added to Primary Value) 1
10 Floating Cloud Hands: Missile Deflection (Arrows, Slings, Etc.)
Powers Cost: 76

Cost Martial Arts Maneuver
Kung Fu (Wu Shu)
4 Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4 Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; +20 STR to Disarm roll
4 Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
4 Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, +25 STR vs. Grabs
5 Flying Kick: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, -2 DCV, STR +6d6 Strike
3 Joint Lock/Grab: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, +20 STR for holding on
5 Kick: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, STR +6d6 Strike
4 Knife Hand: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 1d6
3 Legsweep: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, STR +3d6 Strike, Target Falls
4 Punch: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, STR +4d6 Strike
3 Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, STR +2d6 +v/5, Target Falls
4 Tien-hsueh Strike: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 3d6 NND
4 Tiger/Dragon Claw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, STR +6d6 Crush, Must Follow Grab
4 Uproot/Sand Palm: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, +25 STR to Shove
10 Use art with: Axes, Maces, Hammers, and Picks, Blades, Chain & Rope Weapons, Clubs, Hook Sword, Polearms and Spears, Staffs, Three-Section Staff, Whips, Wind and Fire Wheels
8 +2 HTH Damage Class(es)
Martial Arts Cost: 73

Cost Skill
3 Acrobatics 13-
3 Breakfall 13-
6 +2 with Kung Fu
3 Contortionist 13-
10 Defense Maneuver: I-IV
2 KS: Chinese Healing 11-
2 KS: Chinese Philosophy 11-
2 KS: Kung Fu 11-
1 Language: English: (basic conversation) (Mandarin is native)
3 Sleight Of Hand 13-
8 WF: Common Martial Arts Melee Weapons, Common Melee Weapons, Hook Sword, Off Hand, Three-Section Staff, Wind and Fire Wheels
Skills Cost: 43

Cost Perk
2 Reputation: Kung Fu Master (martial arts world 11-) +2/+2d6
Perks Cost: 2

Cost Talent
15 Combat Sense 12-
25 Danger Sense (12-) (Area: immediate vicinity, Sensitivity: out of combat)
3 Lightning Reflexes: +2 DEX to act first with All Actions
Talents Cost: 43

Total Character Cost: 350

Val Disadvantages
5 Distinctive Features: Kung Fu Master, stoic, at peace, Easily Concealed, Noticed and Recognizable, Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses
25 Hunted: Mandarin, More Powerful, 11- (Frequently), Harshly Punish, Extensive Non-Combat Influence
15 Hunted: other Kung Fu Masters, As Powerful, 11- (Frequently), Harshly Punish
10 Money, Destitute
30 Normal Characteristic Maxima: 60+ Years Old
15 Psychological Limitation: Code Versus Killing, Common, Strong
15 Psychological Limitation: Hates To Fight, Common, Strong
5 Reputation: Kung Fu master, Frequently (11-), Known Only Within Martial Arts World
10 Social Limitation: Doesn't Understand The "New World", Frequently (11-), Minor
20 Vulnerability: from Magic, Common, Vulnerability Multiplier (2x STUN)

Disadvantage Points: 150

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 0

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

Originally posted by Pythagoras

Nice character, like the different martial arts manuevers. I just have a little problem with a 'master' with 0 combat skill levels. Other than that, good job.

Look closer... Under skills... It has a + in front of the line...;)

what are you trying to simulate?

13 Steps of the Dragon: Invisibility to Sight Group, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (30 Active Points); Only When Not Attacking (-1/2), Instant (-1/2), Requires A Stealth Roll (RSR Skill is subject to Skill vs. Skill contests, No Active Point penalty to Skill Roll -1/4)

Making this instant means that he'll dissapear and immediately reappear. I think you need to leave it constant to achieve what you're going for. If I'm missing something, let me know...

Re: what are you trying to simulate?

Originally posted by Bullseye

Making this instant means that he'll dissapear and immediately reappear. I think you need to leave it constant to achieve what you're going for. If I'm missing something, let me know...

It's to simulate disappearing right in front of the person by moving in such a way that the target loses track momentarily.

I'm thinking of using for purposes of getting behind someone for the next attack.

I wasn't sure about the Instant myself. It says that it would be on for at most until the end of the phase. I thought that would simulate his moving about. It will definitely require some tactics to use effectively.

Originally posted by ogier300

I think you're right about it having to be left Constant... once he activates his Invisibility, it should stay on until he's attacking.

What kind of game is this character for? I ask, cause a Martial Artist with only a 4 SPD and 5 DEF seems rather underpowered for Superhero work.

You make a valid point... sort of.... For what I'm trying to simulate it was a tough call. I don't want him to be invisible as much as hard to find... Hmmm... I wonder if Change Envionment or a Penalty Skill Level vs. PER would be better than going the invisibility route. What do you think?

I'm thinking of many possible genres. I tend to GM/play somewhat realistically with normals thrown in with metas. I picture him fitting in right in the middle. Best suited for maybe a Ninja Hero game or low powered Champions. He will be an NPC most likely so I'm not overly concerned about his combat readiness against Supes. He should be able to survive a handgun shot, not well, but survive.