"Neat" Pictures

Dr. Anomaly

8 minutes ago, Logan.1179 said:

This sounds like a lair waiting to happen. 

It's the same in Hudson City. I want to run a campaign there -- a ragtag bunch of misfits for vigilantes, bankrolled by a couple of disillusioned rich folk, based in an abandoned subway station ...

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

7 hours ago, Logan.1179 said:

(In the voice of Kurgan from Highlander)  “I know what game.”

You have to be familiar with the Queen song “Gimmie the Prize” from the soundtrack.  Some comments I’ll be making to just amuse myself.

1 hour ago, Tjack said:

(In the voice of Kurgan from Highlander)  “I know what game.”

You have to be familiar with the Queen song “Gimmie the Prize” from the soundtrack.  Some comments I’ll be making to just amuse myself.

I'm well familiar with the song as found on A Kind of Magic, but I've never really found the actual soundtrack at a price that I'd want to pay. I've thought about it a few times, but a little voice always tells me, "Don't Lose Your Head".

4 hours ago, Ternaugh said:

I'm well familiar with the song as found on A Kind of Magic, but I've never really found the actual soundtrack at a price that I'd want to pay. I've thought about it a few times, but a little voice always tells me, "Don't Lose Your Head".

“A Kind of Magic” is as much of a soundtrack as there is.  Other evil people have tried to fancy up the packaging for collectors to blow their cash on but all the music the band wrote for the film reverted back to them after the record company failed to put out a album for a movie that didn’t do well at the box office.    
   After a few years the rights went back to Freddie & the boys and “A Kind of Magic”was born.

9 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

You guys are missing the point. :rolleyes:  This is a 20-sided rock crystal die with Greek lettering that's 2,000 years old! It's gaming, and it's Roman history! Having that would be next-level geek cred. :rockon:

Shhh! Bezos will hear you!

2 hours ago, Bazza said:

Funnily enough, a critical success has the same result, as above, but you are in charge (ie dominate) of the relationship. 

Ah yes that old timey role playing game..."Tops and bottoms"......

1 hour ago, Tjack said:

Twenty-five points and the little blue wedge for anyone who can tell us who those green claws belong to.

Hint: This was the cover from The New Teen Titans issue #1.

It was the Okarans who had taken Starfire prisoner. It's too bad their history is gutted now

CES

13 minutes ago, csyphrett said:

It was the Okarans who had taken Starfire prisoner. It's too bad their history is gutted now

CES

Sorry, not the Okaarans. Starfire was captured by the Gordanians, reptilians with three-fingered hands who at the time were slavers and enforcers for the Citadel Empire, dominating the Vega star system.

The Okaarans, aka the Warlords of Okaara, were masters of all the martial arts and sciences, on the one world of Vega that was not subject to the Citadel.