Billy Deighton

GestaltBennie

Re: Billy Deighton

The basic character design concept is 150 point characters with around 50 extra points that can be used to buy weird powers or devices as long as they have a pulp feel to them. I always stress character concept before players start spending any of their character points.

:D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing much to add...I'm just filled with admeration for your awesome pulp game! I had no idea canadians had such advanced roleplaying technology, there seems to be a dangerous roleplaying "gap". I suggest we solve this issue like good americans have through out history...lets throw money at it!

Here's the first half of last Friday's game. Treachery! Unexpected danger! The guest appearance of an old Champions villain! Explosions! Decapitation! Mysterious cults! Shocking twists!

And trust me, this is the *tame* half of the scenario. :-)

For those who read the previous write-up, the new adventure starts on Page 13.

I am just stunned that there are other Abbotsford role players playing Hero System, and Pulp Hero to boot! Wow.

I thought me, and my few rpging friends, were the only ones who played any Hero Games out here. The only other games in Abby that I have seen or heard about have all been D&D.

Nice to know that there are kindred spirits that walk these streets.

I am just stunned that there are other Abbotsford role players playing Hero System, and Pulp Hero to boot! Wow.

I thought me, and my few rpging friends, were the only ones who played any Hero Games out here. The only other games in Abby that I have seen or heard about have all been D&D.

Nice to know that there are kindred spirits that walk these streets.

Well, if you're free on a Friday night and would like to drop by and see our craziness in action, feel free to send me a PM and we'll see what can be arranged.

"They had to know the identity of their benefactrix!"

What was really funny ... She was so worried about the note, she forgot that Jack was a "... Psychic Detective ..." (think Johnny from the Dead Zone but doesn't have to touch things). The stunned the look, on the Countess's face, when Jack rolled up on her doorstep with squad of rocketmen was priceless.

:eg:

Heya guys, I don't actually have a way to get ahold of you, so I am just posting here to let you know I might be a bit late tomorrow due to practice, I'll try not to be, but its best to let you know so I don't get yelled at... or killed in-game ^^;;;

I will save you for ... last ... then? :eg: