??

Old Man

Re: ??

Beohorn, without thinking, unleashes a lightning bolt at the beast. Just as the energy crackles off his fingers, he realizes that the girl is in the line of fire and he diverts his blast harmlessly off into the sky. He attempts to regain the upper hand by shouting, "Now that you've seen what I'm capable of, you'd better put her down and leave... or else there'll be some real trouble!"

Arielle nocks three arrows, and steps back under cover to watch and see what the critter does.

:D

As you walk down the alley the wall to the left explodes outward in a shower of brick. Out of the hole steps a large heavily muscled creature with the body of a man and the head of a ox. He carries what looks to be an unconscious woman in his arms.

Phase 12, go.

Deidra will spend a full phase casting "Focus of the Hawk" giving me +4 CSL with Swords, Lingering(5 minutes)

As you walk down the alley the wall to the left explodes outward in a shower of brick. Out of the hole steps a large heavily muscled creature with the body of a man and the head of a ox. He carries what looks to be an unconscious woman in his arms.

Phase 12, go.

"Ach! Laddy, that's a fine lookin lass ye got there. D'ye mind tellin me where I might find one o' me own, and fer how much? Or might ye be willin to part wit da wee lass for a bit o' coin?"

"What's that? Ye don' be needin coin? Well how 'bout me horse here as I taint got much use for da beast. It smells worse than the knight o'er yonder and tis 'bout as useful."

Phase 12, go.

I duck behind some cover, hold aloft my magic sword and activate my Multiform.

"I HAVE THE POWER!" :D

Phase 12, go.

I decide that the minotaur overtaxed his heart in the effort to crash thru the wall, and in the infinitely malleable reality that is mine to control, it happens. The minotaur gasps, clutches at his chest--dropping the woman in the process--and then falls over, dead.

Don't you see what's happening here guys and gals??? It's a test! It seems innocent but you're all being subjected to the Pup's screen for some god-forsaken sociology project! Put down your swords! Cancel your spells! Disbelieve! Disbelieve!

...either that or it's a cool screen that Pup is using at the behest of some interdimensional wizard who is assembling a league of new heroes to transport to his fantasy realm! Just like in 'The Last Starfighter'... but different!

You guys know that there isnt any proof that the minotaur isnt a good guy here, rescuing the unconscious woman from some cruel imprisonment...

Unless the standard in your campaign world is "Ugly is always Evil."

Hey, I ran away. They aren't gonna wing my insurance for the wall.