DC Art Findings Thread

Eosin

I am gonna post that random kickin art that just feels like DC in this thread. Unlike my fantasy thread, this one won't get nearly so many posts but hopefully it will still prove useful to the Dark Champions games out there.

Link 1: Need a little voodoo magic to straiten your players? This guy can deliver.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: DC Art Findinga Thread

Eosin, thanks for starting this thread. I need the DC compatable artwork.

My work connection won't let me look at link 5 so I'll have to take a gander at it once I get home. I like link 6 though.

Perhaps this will help get Steve in the mood to do some more Hero Plus Adventures for Dark Champions. :whistle:

Re: DC Art Findinga Thread

Well' date=' the Numbers ain't quite [i']that[/i] bad, but it's a very cool pic that could inspire a good adventure -- maybe a Post-Apocalyptic Hero one.

The only word my head would wrap around was "Projects." :o Sad thing is - my DC book is sittin 2 feet from my keyboard.

And yeah, it has a post apoc feel especially in the later illustrations with the skeletons and all.