Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

The last few months have been very talky & emotional (Which the Strip itself has made light of). On the other hand, the plot has really been fleshed out.

Dragon Magazine however, has had an OOtS "pure comedy" strip in the back of each of it's issues for the last six months or so.

• 3 months later...

The third' date=' No Cure For The Paladin Blues, is off pre-order status and can be delivered to your doorstep.

And, they did make sure to mention that "[Y]es, the book contains a complete translation for all of Haley's cryptograms."

I'll have to pick it up. I need to pick up all the KOTD Bundles of Trouble too - I want to reread some of the early stories, without risking damage to my collection.

I just stumbled across this webcomic yesterday. I devoured the archieve and now I want more. It reminds me of 8bit Theater a little, especially with how similar 8bit's Black Mage is with Order Of The Stick's Belkar.

Another great fantasy webcomic (once you get into the story which takes like 10 strips or so) is Dominic Deegan Oracle For Hire. Read it now.

http://www.dominic-deegan.com/

Another great fantasy webcomic (once you get into the story which takes like 10 strips or so) is Dominic Deegan Oracle For Hire. Read it now.

http://www.dominic-deegan.com/

Thank you. I've been reading it all weekend. It's amazing - up there with Schlock Mercenary and Casey and Andy. Which is to say, I think I like it even better than Order of the Stick.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes that at first they seemed to be conflating chaos and evil, then made it explicit that the bad guys aren't evil because they're chaotic, they're evil because they're chaotic and out of balance...

• 2 weeks later...