Order of the Stick

Rapier

"Some of us are built more like an oak than a willow."

You are all literal stick figures.

I should really turn on notifications for OotS, it comes out so irregularly I forget it exists sometimes.  Not quite up there with PS238 (which I'm finally giving up hope for when it hits the one year hiatus mark this month) but it sure ain't fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot help but think Stereotypical Red Dragon has bitten off way more than it can possibly chew there.  That group's been out of the league where a single dragon of any stature was a threat for a thousand pages now.

"You do realize her only use for you was as an expendable throwaway guard monster, right?  You're the equivalent of an owlbear with severe halitosis." 

• 2 weeks later...

As expected, the crew is not really impressed.  Elan is still kind of a dolt but there's way more than six badass adventurers there, which did the job before.  If that dragon doesn't start using his beholder thrall wisely this is going to be pretty quick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...