Top 10 Action Hero One-Liners

Susano

Re: Top 10 Action Hero One-Liners

And while we're at it, let's not forget one of the best villain introductions of all time:

"Greetings from the Humongous! The Lord Humongous! The Warrior of the Wastelands, the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah!"

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know I'm gonna use good judgement. I haven't lost my temper in 40 years, but pilgrim you caused a lot of trouble this morning, might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't, I won't. The hell I won't--"

John Wayne, McLintock!

Repped. :cool:

"I love opportunities to do the right thing. I like to wave at them as they go by."

--Cap'n Jack Sparrow

The website got the Rowdy Roddy Piper line messed up. It should be... "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick a**. And I'm all out of bubble gum."

Another good line from that movie. "I look at you and you're all right. I look at her and...formaldehyde face!"

Great one liners so far. How about:

"Stick around" - Predator (Arnie after he pins a terrorist to a pole with a thrown knife.

"You ain't scared of no man!"

"Sometimes out there, and it ain't no man." *walks away casually* "We're all going to die." - also from Predator

"I'm not left-handed"

followed later one by:

"I'm not left-handed either."

Princess Bride

"I swear to God-"

"SWEAR TO ME!"

Batman Begins

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!" Jules, Pulp Fiction

Keith "OK, maybe not exactly a hero..." Curtis

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he' date=' who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. [i']And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee![/i]" Jules, Pulp Fiction

*BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

**dies**

"You tell 'em I'm comin'! And Hell's coming with me, you hear! Hell's comin' with me!"- Wyatt Earp, Tombstone

"I'm your huckleberry"- Doc Holliday, Tombstone

(If you haven't seen Tombstone, this might not see like much of a one-liner. Taken in context, however, it's actually kinda spooky)

"First you want to kiss me, then you want to kill me. Blow"

-Ash

Bad guy: You think you're so f***in' cool don't you? Just once I want to hear you scream in pain

Joe Hollenbeck: Play some rap music.

Bad guy: Our arrows will be so many they will blot out the sun!

Spartan: Then we'll fight in the shade.

Not competely without incident.

-John Preston