Cool Guns for your Games

Remjin

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Scott Ruggels said:

You'll probably want to wait on the FOLDAR and micro-roni Glock kits until we find out the final status of the new pistol brace rule (obviously not an 'in-game' concern), but a new GCA-legal folder popped up in my feed today...

Hardly the first folding PCC on the market, but the first one I recall seeing by a more established brand.

On 2/28/2023 at 9:41 PM, Khymeria said:

I didn’t even know there was a flamethrower market. I guess pest control is a possibility. The reputation of some legendary home defense would be interesting urban legend. 

It's where the re-enactors found WW2 Surplus flame throwers in the 90's, from farm auction sales. Even in uptight California, Flame throwers are farm implements. mostly for brush removal and back fires.

Modern flamethrowers have different mechanics than the WW2 types, due to vastly different fuel mixtures. Old flame throwers used Naphthalene, and Palm oil in the gasoline to thicken it and extend the ranges.  Modern ones generallyu use an oil and gasoline mix.

1 hour ago, Scott Ruggels said:

Even in uptight California, Flame throwers are farm implements. mostly for brush removal and back fires.

I never really thought about flamethrowers in this debate. If my neighbors allow me to build some crime fighting armor and vehicles, then I will consider it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Almost bought one of those in the 80s, but looking at the demolition ranch folks they found problems that were not spoken of back then like the less than sterling accuracy, and the number of dud rounds. Still it was quite cool to see that they are indeed lethal.  

Edited by Scott Ruggels

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/30/2007 at 6:48 AM, Susano said:

Is this gun from one of the Tremors movies?

17 hours ago, Old Man said:

Looks like Hiram wielded a punt gun in Tremors 4 (which was a prequel to the trilogy).

Yea, that's the one I was thinking of and the person in the above picture looks like the actor who played him.