• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hero System 3rd Party Products

Glee!

Some more corrections for D3 Games products:

You have Pit Fighting listed as 5e, it's actually 6e

You have Here Be Dragons listed twice

Neptune City Narratives is the same as USA-50, so you can remove Neptune City Narratives

D3 Games is no longer publishing Inceptum Terminus: http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php/86486-Inceptum-Terminus?highlight=inceptum

D3 Games is no longer publishing Halliruch

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Hero System 3rd Party Products

The Wreck of Alpha Central by Project WyrmStar

3rd World by Project WyrmStar

Lux Aeternum by Project WyrmStar

Posthegemony: Terra Nomenklatura by Project WyrmStar

Terracide by Project WyrmStar

The Widening Gyre by Project WyrmStar

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php/86904-Project-WyrmStar-Books-Available-In-PDF

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Coming Soon From BlackWyrm — Larger Than Life: Adventures in American Folklore, Ghosts, Ghouls, and Golems: A Hero System Sourcebook for the Supernatural 

In progress—Kazei 5: System Upgrade, Fistful of Fu, Fearsome Critters, The Well of the Worlds

Coming Soon From BlackWyrm — Larger Than Life: Adventures in American Folklore, Ghosts, Ghouls, and Golems: A Hero System Sourcebook for the Supernatural 

In progress—Kazei 5: System Upgrade, Fistful of Fu, Fearsome Critters, The Well of the Worlds

I've found info on the two coming soons.

But a teaser summery of what the 'in progress' items would be great.  I have K5 so I already have an idea on the upgrade and can guess a bit about Critters.   Fistful of Fu and Well of the Worlds need a bit extra in the bait department....

I've sent Jason a press release on my work in progress. As for a teaser—

Kazei 5: System Upgrade—More cyberware, esper powers, cyberhacking, gear, NPCs, and the like for Kazei 5. This will include some essays and scenarios as well.

Fistful of Fu— A whole slew of martial artists for all genres and power levels. At the moment, the point values range from 90 to over 1,200.

Fearsome Critters—the 'monster' companion to Larger Than Life. A book full of tall-tales creatures, urban legends, and cryptids.

The Well of the Worlds—a pulp-superhero lost worlds setting. Sort of like Land of the Lost meets El Hazard.

I've sent Jason a press release on my work in progress. As for a teaser—

Kazei 5: System Upgrade—More cyberware, esper powers, cyberhacking, gear, NPCs, and the like for Kazei 5. This will include some essays and scenarios as well.

Fistful of Fu— A whole slew of martial artists for all genres and power levels. At the moment, the point values range from 90 to over 1,200.

Fearsome Critters—the 'monster' companion to Larger Than Life. A book full of tall-tales creatures, urban legends, and cryptids.

The Well of the Worlds—a pulp-superhero lost worlds setting. Sort of like Land of the Lost meets El Hazard.

I am really looking forward to seeing the Kazei 5 supplement and "Fistful of Fu". :)

• 2 months later...