A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Well that was easy. So I guess I'm switching...For those interested in the older images you can still see them on my photbucket account. I just can't share them on the forum. :(

Bummer that they did that.  Have you tried DeviantArt?  I haven't, so I know nothing about their policies.  Just have seen lots of pics there. 

Chris.

Bummer that they did that.  Have you tried DeviantArt?  I haven't, so I know nothing about their policies.  Just have seen lots of pics there. 

Chris.

Yes I post to DeviantArt as well. However, I've yet to figure out how to post to other sites from there. So imgur works just fine.

uQ49bZY.png

Nebraska

Seeing how Europe, Russia and China had all formed their own schools for girls with super powers, the President of the United States of America in his efforts to make America Great Again, signed an executive order and thus created America's first all girl super powered school aptly named the American Freedom Initiative. Nebraska was one of its first enrollee. 

v4YswYx.png

Mayor Freya Washington

The Honorable Freya Washington, Mayor of Steel City. And if the mayor could be forgiven for running around the streets of Steel Cities wielding a magical sword in the 70's as a super-heroine herself then she should. Furthermore, Freya Washington was a contemporary of the late Hightower.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ZUfY3qH.png

Mattea Leoni

Mattea Leoni is the secret identity of the Daemon of Steel City. She is the estranged youngest daughter of Don Alphonso 'Big Al' Leoni the former crime boss of the Leoni Crime Family. Her brother Cesar Leoni has since taken over for their father after his conviction for attempted murder against Power. She wanted to attend the party at Heritage Hotel in the 'Case of the of the Pampered Princess' but her brother forbade her from going. Since then Mattea moved out of the Leoni Estate to further her vigilantism.