A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Okay, my turn.

I did two versions of my character, the Avenger. The first is in hs original red costume; the second is his new black costume.

Edit: His hairstyle in the black costume is the accurate one. I just goofed the first time around.

My Photoshop skills are weak, but here goes. This is a picture of my Highlander-style immortal, Charles Ulrich, along with some of his employees (he runs a detective agency). The background is the Semper Opera House in Dresden, where he is based. I realize I forgot to add shadows, but it's supposed to be evening anyway.

How do you reduce the Symbols?

Questioning?

QM

Well, you can use the smaller letters instead of the capital letters. Other than that, not sure you can with this program alone. It takes some tinkering outside of that.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your question.

I was playing around with trying to turn my various Original Characters (http://surbrook.devermore.net/original/originalchar.html into artwork. I tried a few and liked Eclipse, Koyotie, and Snow Angel. Avalon, however, didn't work so I won't post him.

I never bothered to sketchout Snow Angel's outfit, so the version you see where was the result of letting cycling through options till I found combinations I liked. It's not exactly what I wanted, but I can't complain.

I was playing around with trying to turn my various Original Characters (http://surbrook.devermore.net/original/originalchar.html into artwork. I tried a few and liked Eclipse, Koyotie, and Snow Angel. Avalon, however, didn't work so I won't post him.

I never bothered to sketchout Snow Angel's outfit, so the version you see where was the result of letting cycling through options till I found combinations I liked. It's not exactly what I wanted, but I can't complain.

Looking at the picture again, I'm not sure Eclipse is quite right. He should look like a regular person (shirt, pants, hair) but covered in black.

And I can comment because Eclipse was my character. ;)

Mmm, the guy just put up the Brute Archetype

Behold, my American Patriot who can never go home again, and is deformed into a monstrosity...both due to a curse.

The press knows him as

"The Ugly American"

The hair and horns are supposed to be somewhat merged, the horns being more rhino like in structure.

Behold, my American Patriot who can never go home again, and is deformed into a monstrosity...both due to a curse.

The press knows him as

"The Ugly American"

The hair and horns are supposed to be somewhat merged, the horns being more rhino like in structure.

Ookla the Mok???:eek::eek:

Here's a group of heroic women that are new to our campaign world.

Starshine: daughter of an alien father and a human mother with the abilty to project concentrated beams of solar energy

It-Girl: a young mutant, who inherited each of her parents powers, who both were mutants; she can shrink and she can mentally control computers

Infinity: an alien powerhouse

Just a sliiiight nit-pick. If his name is supposed to be in Spanish' date=' it should be "[b']La[/b] Torre". :)

Heh, the player pointed that out to me too. He didn't like the 'brickwork' edit of my previous picture either, so here is La Torre número dos:

Heh' date=' the player pointed that out to me too. He didn't like the 'brickwork' edit of my previous picture either, so here is La Torre número dos:[/quote']

Verrry nice. :thumbup:

Damn, now I'm getting the inspiration of a chess-themed villain group with Spanish names: Rey, Reina, Alfil, Caballo, Torre, Peon.

If only I was playing in/running a superhero game these days... :P

The press knows him as

"The Ugly American"

Banner got hit by a Gamma bomb! :eek: