A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

• 2 months later...

Falsely accused by her corrupt superior officer of a crime she didn't commit, test pilot Fiona Mann was drummed out of the Air Force. Before her expulsion, though, she stole a prototype experimental flight suit with built-in wings and propulsion systems, known as Project R.A.P.T.A.R. (Rapid Activation Personnel Tactical Armored Response). 

On the run from the MPs, she put on the flight harness. To her surprise, it fused itself to her skeletal and nervous systems. The harness now gives her incredible flight and combat abilities, but it is impossible to take off or conceal. Her identity now well known to the public, she works as the mercenary RAPTAR, taking any job (especially those that allow her to strike back against the US Military) for the right price.

RAPTAR.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Let us know what you discover. Several years ago on this thread there were a couple of projects (the USA 50 initiative and the Cosmic Centurions) that led to a lot of artwork being created. As I recall, one of the posters started creating a book--he never got beyond one book, it turns out--for USA 50, but was not able to secure permission to use the images generated by Fabrica de Herois.

19 minutes ago, Pariah said:

Let us know what you discover. Several years ago on this thread there were a couple of projects (the USA 50 initiative and the Cosmic Centurions) that led to a lot of artwork being created. As I recall, one of the posters started creating a book--he never got beyond one book, it turns out--for USA 50, but was not able to secure permission to use the images generated by Fabrica de Herois.

So far no luck, but I did write to him. I also wrote to that other one...HeroMachine. Neither have responded yet. But I just consider this "round one" of contact. I can be tenacious.

I even translated the Fabrica email into Portuguese and then double-checked it by reverse translating it etc., but also provided the English version in the message.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...