Disadvantage Experiance points?

Dko

Question

Hiya I'm a new player to Hero and I my character was recently bitten by a were creature and I was looking at the entry for a were wolf (I don't have the book since it's my GM's and even she is unsure). This is so I can mod my were creature after it and it says one of its disadvantages is Experience points. I was wondering what this disadvantage entails?

I can't tell if it is supposed to mean the wear wolf doesn't get experience at all or if thats an amount of experience you just have to pay off. Thanks in advance for any help. :3

2 answers to this question

Re: Disadvantage Experiance points?

Hiya I'm a new player to Hero and I my character was recently bitten by a were creature and I was looking at the entry for a were wolf (I don't have the book since it's my GM's and even she is unsure). This is so I can mod my were creature after it and it says one of its disadvantages is Experience points. I was wondering what this disadvantage entails?

I can't tell if it is supposed to mean the wear wolf doesn't get experience at all or if thats an amount of experience you just have to pay off. Thanks in advance for any help. :3

Essentially it means that the werewolf writeup is a non-player character and the "experience points" are there to make the numbers come out even. In your case, you would want to either tone down some of the powers until the additional XP are not necessary, or come up with additional disadvantages to make up the points.