I have a dream. (and MAN was it wierd!)

SSgt Baloo

Last night I dreamt that I was walking along a stream, I heard voices coming from underneath a bridge. I looked under the bridge and saw a bunch of anthropomorphic mice*. they had gathered under the bridge because there was "good" air beneath the bridge and "bad" air everywhere else (a subconscious connection to the many fires and "smokevercast" we've had locally for several days now) they were talking about their friend who had fallen into the water and was drowning. I reached in the water and rescued their soggy friend before continuing on my way.

*See: American Tail, Chip 'n' Dale's Rescue Rangers, or Flushed Away for examples.

Re: I have a dream. (and MAN was it wierd!)

I had a nightmare this morning. It started with my finding spiders in a paper cup in my shower and carrying them outside. I came out into my Parent's front yard. There were bugs and other biting creatures in a metal chest buried in my Parent's front yard, which for some reason also contained food. I kept trying to get cell phones that were dropped in the hole without getting bit. At one point there was a spider on my left hand and I wanted to get him off with my right but my right had 2 heavy mittens stuck on it. I couldn't get them off. I woke up scared.

L. Marcus, you're a big meanie. :eek:

I had a dream I was a superhero. I had family over at my apartment, and a news item came on about terrorists rigging an office desk with a nuclear bomb and dropping it off at a local mall. So I had to find a reason to leave, go over to the mall and offer my help. At first they were skeptical of my identity, and asked if they could see some confirmation. So i started levitating and walking around in the air. Then they believed me. I was about to figure out how to deal with the problem when I woke up.

I had a dream where I was in my bedroom. It was night. The blinds were open and a major thunderstorm was raging outside. I was calmly standing there, sorting my large pile of dirty laundry into "dark" and "light" piles.

When I woke up later, I decided it was time to start doing laundry as I did have a huge pile of dirty clothes in my room.

(And yes, being a bachelor, "dark" and "light" is how I divide clothes for washing)

I had a dream where I was in my bedroom. It was night. The blinds were open and a major thunderstorm was raging outside. I was calmly standing there, sorting my large pile of dirty laundry into "dark" and "light" piles.

When I woke up later, I decided it was time to start doing laundry as I did have a huge pile of dirty clothes in my room.

(And yes, being a bachelor, "dark" and "light" is how I divide clothes for washing)

For a bachelor that's overachieving. :D

As opposed to 'heavy' clothes, you mean?

One of my dreams last night involved a nude, dancing Mandy Moore. Then I was awakened by a crying infant. I'm not sure whether to be annoyed at him for interrupting my best dream all year, or thankful that I can remember it since it was interrupted.

The other day I had a dream that I was being chased by a metal skeleton who for some reason rode in a wheelchair. It laughed and taunted me and then tried to crush me with a steel gate.

I fought back with some magic and a sword, but I was not faring well. The weird thing is...the weird thing is just as I was waking up, I said, out loud, "Man, I am never PVPing Jeff T again!"

Once I realized what I had said, I just laughed. Damn you artist formerly known as Starlord!

----------------

Now playing: Whitesnake - Here I Go Again

via FoxyTunes

I had a dream the other night that my 2 year old daughter and I were on the second or third level of a large mall, and somehow she kept slipping out of my grasp and _almost_ falling off the balcony. She kept climbing over the railing, or slipping between the bars, or almost falling into a random unmarked hole in the floor...

Last night I dreamed that the Joker had got hold of Iron Man's armor, and I was fighting him in the middle of a building under construction (or possibly demolition). He could fly so I was throwing bricks and boards at him to knock him down to where I could reach.

Then later I dreamed that I was in Narnia trying to get the animals and mythical creatures ready for a big battle. The enemy was approaching our stronghold and they didn't even have proper gates on the old abandoned castle they were occupying. They were all like, "Oh no we're doomed!" and I was all, "Yeah, if you don't frickin' help me seal up the gates you sure are!" I ended up killing an enraged enemy bear by shooting it with like 20 arrows.

I haven't had a really cool dream in awhile. My all time favorite was... Satan was turning the people from MASH into pigs on the front steps of our local Junior High School. Hawkeye was the final one to be changed, and there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening.

Last night I dreamed that I came across a small spacecraft that was disembarking little dinosaurs slightly bigger than housecats. They were intelligent and talking to each other psionically. Apparently they were planning to conquer the Earth by selling themselves as cute pets. Once they were widely distributed, they would then grow to full size and sieze power. I was in the middle of formulating a plan to thwart them when I woke up.

I dreamt the other night that I was gay. And there was a ferret running around doing something.

I need a vacation.

Heh, reminds me of my dream last year about making out with Halle Berry in the pit at a NASCAR race. When telling friends about it I laughed about some redneck waking up very disturbed by what he and Ben Browder were doing in the dream I should have gotten. ;)

I dreamed last night that I was trying to convince someone of something. Don't remember what, exactly, but he was being very stubborn and jerkish. I ended up getting so angry and frustrated that I leapt across the table, tackled him, held him down, and bit off his nose while he screamed and struggled.

I dreamed last night that I was trying to convince someone of something. Don't remember what' date=' exactly, but he was being very stubborn and jerkish. I ended up getting so angry and frustrated that I leapt across the table, tackled him, held him down, and bit off his nose while he screamed and struggled.[/quote']You sure that was just a dream?

I dreamed I was in an apartment at night, and there was a huge flash and a sound like an explosion. Instinctively I pressed myself against the wall, away from the windows. Nothing else seemed to happen right after, but the next day I went to catch a bus near a strip mall, and I saw what looked like the sun, only it was very orange, and in the center of this swirling black mass of clouds. There was a short funnel in the center, and it began to suck up cars from the mall parking lot, one at a time. I began moving away from the scene as fast as possible...and then I woke up.