Answers & Questions

Klytus

On February 1, 2018 at 9:11 AM, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: No matter how much money you think I'll make, I'm not joining Amway. Please apologize for even asking.

Q: Please, sir, I have this pyramid scheme that will make us both fabulously wealthy as soon as we find enough suckers!  Will you hear me out about this fantastic opportunity?

A:  There's no, there's h*** no, there's the ship the fragments of you in dozens of hermetically sealed bags back to your mama no, and then there's my answer to you, which involves turning this half of the Galaxy into hard radiation and burning the word NO into the cosmic microwave background for all the observable Universe to see.

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

A:  There's no, there's h*** no, there's the ship the fragments of you in dozens of hermetically sealed bags back to your mama no, and then there's my answer to you, which involves turning this half of the Galaxy into hard radiation and burning the word NO into the cosmic microwave background for all the observable Universe to see.

Q: So, are you upset that the Patriots lost? :eg:

A: I'd have Bubbles do your hair.

On 2/5/2018 at 9:20 AM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: Welcome to the Townsville branch of the Powerpuff Salon! How can we save your bad grroming day?

A: Buckle up, boys! It's gonna be a nefarious ride!

Q:  Just when did Bib and Ted get hold of a Delorian?

A:  Unlimited power - no responsibility.

On February 6, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: Hey! Quit kicking my donkey around! What did he ever do to you?

Q: Syntax is terrible ... Only speaks in a derisive bray ... Even for exacutive management his people skills are negligible ... Can we farm this guy out of burgers and replace him with a tractor?

A: No charge for extra lizard.

4 hours ago, Cancer said:

Q: Syntax is terrible ... Only speaks in a derisive bray ... Even for exacutive management his people skills are negligible ... Can we farm this guy out of burgers and replace him with a tractor?

A: No charge for extra lizard.

Q: You said you would charge boldly into battle when you knew the saurians outnumbered us! Why are you hanging back now you see they outnumber us two to one?

A: I need to sit down in the smallest room in the house

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary watches Lucius run

2 hours ago, Lucius said:

Q: You said you would charge boldly into battle when you knew the saurians outnumbered us! Why are you hanging back now you see they outnumber us two to one?

A: I need to sit down in the smallest room in the house

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary watches Lucius run

Q: Where's the bathroom?

A: Their lips are moving.

13 hours ago, Asperion said:

A:  That is how you claim defeat from victory.

Q: So your party controls the House, the Senate, and the White House, but you still can't muster enough votes to repeal Obamacare or implement a coherent immigration package?

A: All I wanted was a Pepsi.

1 minute ago, Asperion said:

A:  We play by all the rules - we also make all the rules.

Q: So, Mister Commissioner, what are the operating rules and procedures of the new National Calvinball League?

A: He's more unstable than a hatful of mercury fulminate, but we love him.

9 minutes ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

A: Not only is your relationship abusive, but your power build is a ludicrous piece of munchkinry!

Q: Why do you object to the Call Moll Power in the Variable Babe Pool?

A: One will fight alongside you. The other will walk into a minefield ahead of you.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says we're doing it backwards

1 hour ago, Pariah said:

A: Seven virgins and a mule.

Q: Oh yeah?  What other so-called mythical creatures don't you believe exist in your county?

A: No, you are not allowed to hunt Sasquatch with a rifle.  You have to use advertisements like everyone else.

6 hours ago, Cancer said:

Q: Oh yeah?  What other so-called mythical creatures don't you believe exist in your county?

A: No, you are not allowed to hunt Sasquatch with a rifle.  You have to use advertisements like everyone else.

Q:  Why are you looking for a PR expert with combat experience?

A:  We have a special for you - buy three and get two.