Foods for those that just don't care anymore

nexus

Country fried bacon with cream gravy

501752437_83daa01edf.jpg

Deep fried bacon around a hot dog with egg and cheese on a bun AKA: Jersey Breakfast

Jerseybreakfast.jpg

Seven Steps end your life: Gourmet Bacon Suishi

gourmetbacon-suishi-1.jpg

Edit: The last illustration also serves as an example of your arteries after eating.

Re: Foods for those that just don't care anymore

I don't know whether that looks disgusting or delicious. Probably both. But if you want to eat any of these, you might want to check into a hospital to be evaluated for suicidal tendencies first....

I've always wondered what a deep-fried Milky Way tastes like, though.

If you're ever going to try one a word of advice

Make sure it's good and cooled oof. Otherwise it's like biting into a hunk of particularly thick napalm.

That bacon sushi looks tasty. Although, with "sushi" in the name, I was afraid it was something uncooked, and that's not so tasty!

As a kid, I used to have bacon sandwiches, which were just white bread, bacon, and mayo (or miracle whip). Yum!

I don't know whether that looks disgusting or delicious. Probably both. But if you want to eat any of these, you might want to check into a hospital to be evaluated for suicidal tendencies first....

Had deep-fried Snickers and deep-fried Oreos at the county fair. Oh, and a cream-cheese filled, deep-fried pickle. They're all dipped in funnel cake batter, so it's the light, sugary stuff. The Snickers was pretty good. I'm a firm believer that the reason county fairs exist is to fry things that I can eat.

Had deep-fried Snickers and deep-fried Oreos at the county fair. Oh' date=' and a cream-cheese filled, deep-fried pickle. They're all dipped in funnel cake batter, so it's the light, sugary stuff. The Snickers was pretty good. I'm a firm believer that the reason county fairs exist is to fry things that I can eat.[/quote']

Heh - our Floriade festival (just finished) is there just to provide us with good fudge, roasted nuts of various sorts, honey-based soft drinks and cheap good bread :)

There's some real winners in the canned food division here. Pork brains in cream sauce' date=' with 1170% of the recommended daily cholesterol intake in one serving.[/quote']

Although the writer should correct their Heroes misinformation - even Sylar finds the idea of eating brains disgusting :)

Heh - our Floriade festival (just finished) is there just to provide us with good fudge' date=' roasted nuts of various sorts, honey-based soft drinks and cheap good bread :)[/quote']

What? Not fried things? You people are barbarians.

We have county fairs, and then the state fair. Before the state fair, the Minneapolis-St. Paul paper runs a long story highlighting the best food stalls. Have to be a couple hundred options. There was the half-inch thick, deep-fried bacon, the chocolate-covered bacon, the garlic fries, the turkey legs, the ribs, fried cheese curds, fried onion rings, fresh ice cream . . . well, that's just what I had.

What? Not fried things? You people are barbarians.

We have county fairs, and then the state fair. Before the state fair, the Minneapolis-St. Paul paper runs a long story highlighting the best food stalls. Have to be a couple hundred options. There was the half-inch thick, deep-fried bacon, the chocolate-covered bacon, the garlic fries, the turkey legs, the ribs, fried cheese curds, fried onion rings, fresh ice cream . . . well, that's just what I had.

And yet you lived to tell the tale.

The closest we get to fried things are dagwood dogs, those long thin Spanish donut things I've forgotten the name of, and pancakes. I like the tiny Hungarian pancakes they cook in a hexagonal plate - you have a bunch of them covered with cream.

That Luther burger sounds horrible, but you never know. I thought the Monte Cristo sandwich sounded scary until I ate one, yum.

It is essentially a ham, turkey & cheese sandwich on french toast with powdered sugar & raspberry jam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Cristo_sandwich

I see there are some variations.

Now I'm hungry. :cheers:

Geez.

I am not at all .... extremist, as regards food, and certainly enjoy the occasional unhealthy meal. But looking at some of the "food" here, I gotta wonder - Why not just have pure cholesterol fed intravenously instead? It would save time, at least.

'Those who don't care', indeed. We are W-A-Y the other side of that particular description, IMO