List Your CO Heroes!

Steve Long

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: List Your CO Heroes!

Well we have our first duplication. I also have a Cold Front.

Mine are:

Cold Front

Raven

Volt

Brimstone

Did you also give him cold powers?

If so, you are a total rip off artist and I demand that you put space between "Cold" and "Front"... oh wait. Nevermid.

Good name Mojo! You are repped. :thumbup:

Guest Worldmaker

I'll be online for the rest of the evening' date=' my account name is @red_eagle123.[/quote']

I somehow lost the ability to connect to the internet on the only unoccupied machine in the house that will run the game. I'll be back on as soon as I can.

So far, I have three:

* Shootist - Archery/Munitions with a gunslinger look

* Ironside - Might-based brick

* Technomancer - Force-based power armor character

I have very little fashion sense, so it's been hard for me to come up with new costumes. I have lots of concepts, but I don't know what visuals to link to them.

Global ID is Heroic (yeah, I got lucky) and I have a lifetime subscription.

The Sorcerer, who wields the magic of the Valdorian Age to summon various creatures to battle evil.

Enigma, an adventurer from the closing days of World War I, now tainted and warped by ancient technology left on Earth from the time of the war against the Elder Worm and driven to oppose them and their still more alien masters.

Refuse, who has cobbled together a suit of armor from remains of the Battle of Detroit to do his part to ensure such a tragedy will never happen again.

My main character is Neutron, your basic flying brick (currently wandering the Canadian wilderness beating up Viper agents):

http://champions-online.com/character_profiles/46335/view

The other I've gotten past the first mission is Wraith (currently helping out with the Canadian Crisis):

http://champions-online.com/character_profiles/82035/view

The two I have waiting in the wings are Knight Shade, a Martial Artist & Gagetteer:

http://champions-online.com/character_profiles/60292/view

and Gunner (mainly just playing around with the character creator):

http://champions-online.com/character_profiles/150901/view

Yes, the all have backgrounds (except Gunner); I just haven't entered them into the game yet. I've got a bit of trimming, copying & pasting to do as they're all old PnP characters of mine (again, except Gunner).

All are @Netzilla

Beta game characters I plan to re-create:

Star Blade (power armor)

Flame Wing (fire elemental)

Other character ideas not yet realized:

Turbo (speedster)

Freon (cold-based)

Quake (earth elemental/brick)

Storm Fist (martial artist/energy projector)

Red Bolt (archery)

Again, they're all old PnP characters of mine.

So, is there an official PnP fans supergroup yet and if so, what's the name?

So' date=' is there an official PnP fans supergroup yet and if so, what's the name?[/quote']

Steve Long logged on the other day with that in mind, but I hadn't seen any posting regarding the name or who managed to sign up with him to ask them to invite you.

Still trying to set up a superteam. The problem is that you need five people on at the same time joined as a group.

I've seen one or two people on at a time, but never five... though honestly, I can barely figure out anything about the chat window or social interaction in general, and there are no help files, so for all I know there could be 27 people on my friends list on at any given time.

Let's try this. I will be in-game at 5:00 PM EST today (Tuesday, Sept. 1). I will probably be on at least a couple hours after that. So if you see me online, try to get my attention and maybe we can work this whole shebang out. :hex:

Still trying to set up a superteam. The problem is that you need five people on at the same time joined as a group.

I've seen one or two people on at a time, but never five... though honestly, I can barely figure out anything about the chat window or social interaction in general, and there are no help files, so for all I know there could be 27 people on my friends list on at any given time.

Let's try this. I will be in-game at 5:00 PM EST today (Tuesday, Sept. 1). I will probably be on at least a couple hours after that. So if you see me online, try to get my attention and maybe we can work this whole shebang out. :hex:

Hopefully the documentation is something getting my retail copy today will help fix. :)

I'll likely be on tonight, but prolly not until 7p PDT. :(

I can see if I can get on right after work at 5 CDT. I am @yamamura.