And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

I got mine! I got mine! Wooooo hooooooooo! :D And my first impression is that the quality kicks ass. The covers look even better than that preview showed. Nice and clean. The books are hefty, but each not quite as big as 5ER. The pages are thick and glossy and look like they'll stand up to a lot of abuse. Time will tell on the bindings, but I'm hopeful.

I got mine! I got mine! Wooooo hooooooooo! :D And my first impression is that the quality kicks ass. The covers look even better than that preview showed. Nice and clean. The books are hefty' date=' but each not quite as big as 5ER. The pages are thick and glossy and look like they'll stand up to a lot of abuse. Time will tell on the bindings, but I'm hopeful.[/quote']

got my basic handbook, but waiting on my two volumes of 6th

I am very happy for the fans of 6th that they are getting their books:thumbup:

Me I am happy I may soon be getting my replacement copy of 4th a guy says he wil get me one to trade for my copy of TOEE

Everybody wins.:)

**sigh** we're having a postal strike. Even if they do make it across the briney, they'll be sitting at a sorting office until the post gets moving again. Assuming customs don;t decide they are WMDs or something:

It says on here you can use these to build anything...

Anyway, congratulations to those already in receipt, and fervent hopes for a swift delivery for those not as yet. May your contentment radiation enhance the world.

It might cancel out my frustration radiation :D

Assuming customs don;t decide they are WMDs or something....

Hey, they got through the US's customs. Any other country's will be a breeze, I bet. Well, except I suppose our security is more for the benefit of frightening our populace than actually catching anything. A couple of years ago I accidentally carried my pocket knife on flights to the East Coast and back again without incident. I didn't even realize I had it until I got off the plane on the way home (at which point I nearly had a heart attack :eek: ).

Hopefully mine will arrive early next week' date=' I'm hoping on Monday.[/quote']

Yeah, looks like you are a 3 day zone from the warehouse, while I'm a 1 day. If yours shipped the same day as mine (not an unreasonable assumption since you placed my order at the same time you placed yours) it looks like Monday is when you'd get it.

Mine were a GenCon preorder. I don't know for sure' date=' but I'm guess that g-a placed the order pretty early on the first day. He's like that. :)[/quote']

Pretty early, yes. I had 8 Copies to get, had to make sure it wasn't sold out!

Yeah, 3-4 days is the typical ship time from the warehouse for me. If I'm lucky I'll get them on Saturday.

Pretty early, yes. I had 8 Copies to get, had to make sure it wasn't sold out!

Yeah, 3-4 days is the typical ship time from the warehouse for me. If I'm lucky I'll get them on Saturday.

That would depend on whether it was sent USPS or UPS I'd guess. Mine was sent UPS, but I think Tina was planning on sending out most of the GenCon preorders via USPS. If for no other reason than that would allow her to just use the order cards as the mailing labels. :)

Doesn't matter what day during Gencon you placed the order, those all came home together. All the Gencons were I believe at the front of the line, though, followed immediately by e-store preorders. It's much more about where you live, though- after all, UPS only picks up once a day, so if your order got boxed at 10 am or 4 pm it's going on the same truck. dw

That would depend on whether it was sent USPS or UPS I'd guess. Mine was sent UPS' date=' but I think Tina was planning on sending out most of the GenCon preorders via USPS. If for no other reason than that would allow her to just use the order cards as the mailing labels. :)[/quote']

With my hand writing, I hope those weren't mailing labels :P