And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

...and the hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things' date=' till I said, "And creating a nuisance."[/quote']"What they didn't quite understand, until I spelled it out for them, was that said nuisance was a large tank with sixty computer-operated paintball guns. That was the nuisance that I had created."

Well, the postman just rang the doorbell..... and.......... a small box for my father... *Sigh*

Two more days to see if I get my books by December. It's good to see so many are getting theirs. I'll wait till the first, if I don't see anything by then I'll try another PM to Tina.

Squeakula, still waiting on 6e? I will have to say, the slowness on the 6e has been surprising. Everything else I have ever ordered from Hero gets to me fast and Tina has bent over backwards getting stuff to us. I ordered the APG while waiting for 6e, it got to me in a week. 6e still took a couple weeks after that.

So, I wouldn't judge what the usual response time will be off of the 6e response.

I am sorry your books have not yet arrived, but 6E was the first book Hero had that took a great deal of time to be received and shipped out. APG came to me swiftly, as have the other books I ordered through this site. Please don't blame this company's performance on one bad example. They are good people who want everyone to be happy and well served. Tina especially is a gem who goes out of her way to help.

• 3 weeks later...

Well. My hardcopy books have arrived and I would like to thank Steve for providing us with such nice books - after the fuss that we saw when both fifth editions were black and white - I hope everyone appreciates how nice they are. They feel like gamebooks this time. Much nicer in paper than on pdf.

I can now sit down and look at them properly!

• 3 weeks later...