And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

depending on how many are in a case

yours could be easy as all they need to do is slap a label on case of 12 of each

then empty out a half a case and then fill with the other book and be done

three case boxes on it's way to you

I'm not expecting quickness. I ordered seventeen or eighteen copies or something like that. That's going to be a large bulk order which shuffles off like a bison and lumbers like a hippo.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the front page' date=' [b']Login[/b] with your user name and password. Then click on Purchases, and then on the date of your purchase. That will give you your tracking number.

On my page, it just says "usps" in the tracking number column as opposed to a number. But it does claim that the order is "filled", though.

If it was sent USPS they don't give out tracking numbers.

(before anyone says it: there is a way to get USPS to give you a tracking number but it's expensive, requires confirmation, and a host of other hoops to jump through.)

Not to mention it is almost useless. The only update you will get is if you check the day it is delivered, it will tell you that it is at your local post office.

I don't blame anyone who doesn't bother paying for this 'service'. My company stopped because it was almost useless.

yeah Amazon uses it and it is worthless

as what happens is it is a 3rd party that does most of the moving

if you can get a hold of the 3rd party mover you can check through them on an ETA

I finally got who was moving my copy of BRP and then could see how it was moving

Not to mention it is almost useless. The only update you will get is if you check the day it is delivered, it will tell you that it is at your local post office.

I don't blame anyone who doesn't bother paying for this 'service'. My company stopped because it was almost useless.

That's because of how UPS works - having been a loader for trucks - whatever doesn't make it onto a brown truck by End Of Shift Friday (sometime around 0600 Saturday) is stuck in a distribution center or trailer (18-wheeler trucks) until the Sunday Night Shift comes on and loads them onto more Brown Trucks for the Monday delivery. Many things will be scanned in/out of a distribution Friday nights, but not scanned into local or out-for-delivery until Sunday for Monday AM. And because of how the update scanner system works, the wrist computers we wore don't upload their info to the database until we downloaded the nights shift info at end of shift. Unless they upgraded since I worked there (it has been many years), you won't see an update until 5-7 Monday morning when the brown trucks start to leave for actual deliveries.

Sadly' date=' can't check on mine because it's a GenCon PreOrder. On the other hand, I'm in New Jersey, which is a bit farther from the sourcepoint than California is. I have to allow for transit time.[/quote']

Mine is a Gencon preorder too, and I live in a state touching Nevada... and I'm still waiting. :( But I'm hopeful.:D

Not much info for me either.

Departure scan on 10/23/09 from Sparks, NV... Status-In Transit

Quick question: (maybe I should post this in a different forum)

If I had provided my FedEx account #, could I have requested the books to be over-nighted or would this been to much work for the Hero crew right now? They are probably a bit overwhelmed getting these pre-orders out.

I think we're just too excited for our own good. I know, personally, I'm plenty patient for the books to get here - at the same time I'm bouncing like a kid waiting for his parents to wake up on x-mas morning so I can get to the presents already. . .

They arrives when they arrives.

I think my only real issue is, I had a minion do the ordering at Gencon, and I trust him, it's just the uneasy feeling that comes when you have no 'direct contact' with the process... I just have to wait.

All else is as Ghost Angel said.

I got mine today. Ordered on the website on the day the bundle became available there.

OMG the books are even more beautiful than I expected from my Color Laser Prints.

The Covers are this striking royal blue that manages to be vibrant and dark at the same time.