Champions Powers

Steve Long

Here's our back cover text for Champions Powers:

ULTIMATE POWER!

There are thousands of possible superpowers that a hero or villain could have — and you’ll find them all in Champions Powers! If you need to create a Champions character quickly and easily, or are looking for inspiration for a character, this book provides you with just what you need.

Champions Powers includes:

—complete descriptions of superpowers in nearly fifty categories, including Acid, Cyberkinesis, Fire/Heat, Gravity, Matter Manipulation, Shape Alteration, Sonic, Time, and Weather

—a “power template” for each power, making it easy to determine the basics of a power at a glance, but also including a complete HERO System write-up of the power for copying to a character sheet

—multiple versions of most powers, so you can easily tailor a power to suit the character or ability you have in mind

—writeups and rules explanations both for common superpowers (fire blasts, teleportation, force fields) and for unusual powers such as bodyjacking, inertia alteration, reflex copying, and power transference

Whatever type of character you have in mind, Champions Powers has plenty of ideas and options to make him even better!

Softcover, black-and-white

ISBN: 978-1-58366-126-0

Price: $37.99

SKU: DOJHERO1101

• 1 year later...

Re: Champions Powers

Excellent book, quite sturdy even with a softcover.

I really like the cover picture by the way.

As a beginner to the hero system I found it very very very usefull as examples and ideas and to build heroes thematically. It also help me not to be afraid of VPF anymore :P

Powers are nicely arranged and each theme got a nice introduction with example, explanation and reference to other themes that can combine.

Definitely the one book I needed.

Only sad point is to have to download the index.