Sound of one hand clapping

Hyper-Man

Re: Sound of one hand clapping

One Hand Clapping: Transmit with Normal Hearing (2 Active Points); Limited Power Only to transmit the sound of one hand clapping (-1 1/2)

Lucius Alexander

When I thought I understood Zen, palindromedaries were not palindromedaries

One Hand Clapping: Extra Limb (1), Invisible Power Effects (Invisible to [all but Hearing Sense Group]; +1/2) (7 Active Points); Limited Power Only to Clap (-2), No Conscious Control (-2), Limited Manipulation (-1/4)

Lucius Alexander

When I thought I understood palindromedaries, Zen was not Zen

One Hand Clapping: Hearing Group Images, Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1) (10 Active Points); Only To Create (En)Light(enment) (-1), No Conscious Control (Only Effects cannot be controlled; no telling who will or won't be enlightened -1), No Range (-1/2), Gestures, Requires Gestures throughout (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4)

Lucius Alexander

Does a palindromedary have the Buddha Nature?

One Hand Clapping: (Total: 30 Active Cost, 20 Real Cost) Slapping away Attacks Deflection (20 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Only Works Against Hand to Hand attacks, and physical projectiles. Not vs lasers, blasters, etc. (-1/2) (Real Cost: 10) plus Good at it +5 with Block (Real Cost: 10)

Lucius Alexander

Does the Buddha have a Palindromedary Nature?

This sounding line, with the traditional fathom marks and lead plummet, is animated by a spirit hungry for attention and approval. If one of the deckhands stands by it and applauds, it will obligingly fling its plummet overboard, reel out its length until it hits bottom, announce the depth in fathoms, and then make some remark such as "thank you, I love performing here, you're a great audience!"

The Sound of One Hand Clapping: Absolute Range Sense (3 Active Points); Limited Power Only to detect depth of a body of water (-2), OAF (-1), Gestures (-1/4)

Lucius Alexander

Does nature have a Buddhist palindromedary?

• 1 year later...