HERO System Advanced Players Guide II now in store.

Secret Master

The HERO System Advanced Player's Guide II now in the Hero Store.

The HERO System 6th Edition contains all of the rules you need to create any sort of character, power, gadget, vehicle, monster, or weapon you can think of. The HERO System Advanced Player's Guide expanded on those rules, offering more information and options for dedicated HERO System gamers. But if even that's not enough for you, The HERO System Advanced Player's Guide II contains even more new rules, optional and variant rules, and rules expansions for your Hero System games!

Steven S. Long

Bill Keyes

126 Pages

Stock Number: DOJHERO1009

ISBN Number: 978-1-58366-138-3

PDF $17.99

• 1 month later...

Re: HERO System Advanced Players Guide II now in store.

I posted this before but in the wrong forum, I figured I had a better shot at an answer in this forum.

I am new to buying HERO Books the moment they come out. APGII was the first book I bought the very week it was released in PDF.

I am unfamiliar with how long the printing process takes or how books get scheduled for printing

APGII isn't a hardbound, doesn't have the big colorful character drawings so I was wondering if this book has gone to the printers yet? If not, what might be the schedule?

Re: HERO System Advanced Players Guide II now in store.

Well I will have to say it is worth it. There is a lot of good ideas in this book (Sleep rules, mental combat and PER). Suffice there are parts that I won't use but even those sections look interesting (Social Combat, more detail then I want but looks like solid rules after a short look). I love the work with expanding and clarifying the rules for complications. Will have to look deeper later.