Book of the Empress PDF?

handleyj

I've read some snippets here and there that say that BotE is done, but it's getting some kind of Kickstarter thingy going to do the printing...?

Is there any chance of releasing the PDF now? Some of us are PDF only kinds of folks (PDF on tablet > hardcopy --- IMHO). I don't think I'm alone as this came up in an earlier thread. Anyway, I'll buy the PDF of BotE as soon as I can, but I'll never buy the hard copy, but potentially any PDF sales would help get the printing done for those that prefer that.

Just an idea.

-joe

Re: Book of the Empress PDF?

I can't speak for the company officially, but I feel pretty safe in saying that the PDF isn't going to be released separately at this time. It's part of the reward structure for the Kickstarter project, so selling it before/during the project would be counterproductive.

Assuming the Kickstarter succeeds, the PDF (and eventually printed book) will be generally available to all customers (though of course the hardcopy book will sell out at some point, presumably). What will happen to the PDF if the Kickstarter doesn't succeed is up to the company to decide; I can't comment on that.

• 2 weeks later...