Destroy Your Geek Cred!!

I loathe anime and manga and any permutation thereof, it's all terrible.

I don't loathe anime but I don't like about 80% of it...

and frankly, the insistence some had a decade ago that comic books were about to lose their place in America because manga was here and SOOOOO much better than our superheroes blah blah blah got really annoying after a time and turned me off Manga entirely.

I don't loathe anime but I don't like about 80% of it...

and frankly, the insistence some had a decade ago that comic books were about to lose their place in America because manga was here and SOOOOO much better than our superheroes blah blah blah got really annoying after a time and turned me off Manga entirely.

Now that you mention it, that may be part of the reason I can't stand it.  But only part.

This one is probably going to get me banned but  .  .  .

I think D.C.'s Legends of Tomorrow is infinitely better the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

How about, I haven't really watch either.  (to be fair I work weeknights till 10 pm, so if they do come on while I am at work....)

I like the guy who played Captain Cold but I am behind on my Arrow so need to catch up with that.

But I watch Agents of Shield because of Clark Gregg and Ming-Na Wen

Chloe Bennett does a good job and it's nice she's Quake, but the plots are painful to get through.