Where can I go to ask questions about Champions Live Action rules?

DaGreatJL

Hi there, I'm pretty new to the HERO System and the Champions universe, but I'm pretty excited about the potential for the Champions LARP rules, which I've been reading through. There are some rules questions that have been bugging me, though, and I was wondering if there's a forum that deals with the LARP products that I could visit to ask my questions?

Re: Where can I go to ask questions about Champions Live Action rules?

1) What does the advantage "Double Shot" do? It is listed in connection with the Blast power as an Advantage, but I can't find rules for how it works.

2)In the Luck power, what does "RND" mean for the purposes of the LARP rules?

3) Is there any plan to establish a shared-chronicle network of games, similar to the Camarilla Club and One World By Night?

1) Oops! That's a mistake- "Double Shot" was changed to "Autofire" late in the process, and it looks like we missed a place the old one existed. Use "Autofire" instead.

2) "RND" means "random (number)"- just use your PCD to generate a number and add it to the challenge.

3) We're actively discussing that right now with a few people. Please stay tuned! dw

Thank you for the prompt answers! Here are some responses:

1. Okay, I understand, although I'd like to point out that the Elite Criminal and the UNTIL/VIPER Agent will most likely only get a second hit on someone whose DCV was zero due to Concentration, or some other effect, and even then it's only a 60% chance that it will work at all.

2. Okay, so if each level of Luck gives the character a POW check to use in a challenge they're in, what'd like to have clarified is, can it be used defensively, to add to DCV or DMCV?

3. Awesome, I look forward to future announcements!