Teen Mystics or Magical Girls For CHAMPIONS campaigns

PhantomGM2602

Things have changed for my characters since I last posted here.  I've given up Logika, but regained Animalia. 

Jungle Max is now a twice normal size Siberian tiger that can shoot energy beams from his eyes.  Her squirrel friend is Chitter, an Eastern gray squirrel.

Solastar is now Tim.  Judy talked him into returning as her knight.

Sunspell, Judy, just now found out why she has been seeing Needle and accepted him.  (He'd been staying with Tim's crippled birth mother, Midori, who was Sunspell before him because he adored her.)  Additionally, Sunspell, but not Judy, now has a reddish-orange energy  field around her.  According to Tim, its harmless faerie fire.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about all magical girls, but, I think, those in The Court of Dreams are 14 to 16 in their civilian IDs and look older in their heroic IDs, what I call their energized state.

I'm not sure that some adult heroes would yell at their animal companions.  They'd probably think a lot of them were familiars and that Animalia rode Jungle Max.  He's certainly large enough for her to ride.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was just rereading the older posts and I'm wondering how the adult heroes would react to magical girl teens.  After all,they look like they're 16 to 18-years old. 

I also wonder how they'll react when they find out that Sunspell's alter ago is male.  Yes, Tim Clark is Her Sunnyness' alter ego again.

Some of the adult superheroes may have seen Sunspell before.  Those commenting on it to her will find out that the previous Sunspell was the current one's teacher.  (Tim Clark's physician mother, Barbara, was the previous Sunspell.  She started training him at age six because she could sense that he would succeed her as Sunspell.)

• 4 months later...

Good Thinking Mark! I may put up an brief Bio for Oceana,Moon Mystic, Evergreen and of course the knights  and I Challenge any of you to create a nemesis for each of them. 

@Question man : I'm sending u the updates and errata for the Campaign to give you an idea for the Villians and Npcs of the court.

@Mark Rand: I'm sending you a Pic of the Court That I made with a Precure Creator You might l;ike how I did with them. 

Cuddles, a cat framiliar and werecat guardian. His Mistress was a minor mystic, witch, & occult detective who was constantly dabbling in the arcane far above her ability.

More later

QM

Thanx QM, You may want to add to the roster a Sphinx  named Sapphire [no relation to Sapphire of the Champions] A Fox Named Glitter,A Phoenix named Needle and a Celestail Dragon Named Luna.

• 6 months later...

I also wonder how they'll react when they find out that Sunspell's alter ago is male.  Yes, Tim Clark is Her Sunnyness' alter ego again.

Some of the adult superheroes may have seen Sunspell before.  Those commenting on it to her will find out that the previous Sunspell was the current one's teacher.  (Tim Clark's physician mother, Barbara, was the previous Sunspell.  She started training him at age six because she could sense that he would succeed her as Sunspell.)

The above was for the Hero Central game.  Back on the Real Roleplaying game, Judy Kaplan is still Her Sunnyness and Tim's her Knight.  Tim's now wheelchair-bound birth mother, Midori, was Sunspell before him and her late husband, who was killed in the accident that crippled her, was her Knight.

• 1 month later...

FOCUS PEOPLE FOCUS!

we're talking magic girls here not DC heroines [Although a Champs universe version might be a good idea],

Any New ideas you have for putting MGs into your campaign?

Most, if not all, Magical Girls appears to live in a dedicated universe/multiverse. That means that there are no other apparent superbeings in that universe as defenders of humanity.

Which means it is hard to work them into a non dedicated superhero universe. Not impossible, just hard.

I'm working on one for the Champions Begins project, the concept is really cheap for a hero build.  With the Hero Form Only, its cheap (transform into magic girl!), and I had a magic skill roll plus a wand, making the spells much easier to use with the wand (and more accurate) plus it acts as an endurance reserve in it.  

• 4 weeks later...

That's one example amigos anyone else have a magic girl PC in their campaign?

As far as I can think up, there are no japanies style magical girls in american comic book fiction.

I played Lady Heart a few times, but no gm especially made her different from other supers.

Still waiting for the next chapter of your fanfic.