A Short Halloween Mini Adventure Set Up

Hawknight

Happy Halloween!

A few years ago I created a map using Dundjinni and artwork from the CSUAC site for Dark Champions. The map title was "The Vick Memorial Dogfighting Arena" and was used as a fill in with two dark champs who stopped the illegal fights and got some background on one of the Mexican gangs that led to some more adventures later on.

Anyway, a Halloween or two ago I resurected the map for a game of supernatural crimefighting. I present it to you for your use with the bare bones of what I used for the game.

PETA (or any animal protection agency you want to use) has learned of illegal dog fights being held by various street gangs. They have pleaded with a sorceress to stop the fights. The vigilantes have heard the same rumors and are on their way to put the gangs down. They show up just as the sorceress raises the dead animals and has them attack the gang members. Guess what - she doesn't care if the heroes are there to stop the gangs, she attacks them too. Free for all and no candy involved.

I've attached the map I created plus a picture of the sorceress from Storns's thread (used without permission - please don't hurt me I did it with respect)

I printed the map out and took it to a copy place to blow up to use with paper figures but I don't remember what size I ended up using.

A shout of thanks to all the users of Dundjinni who helped me to make maps and their art plus the CSUAC site where a ton of the art is stored. One of the best investments I have made playing RPGS was Dundjinni.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45055[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45056[/ATTACH]