I Love the MHI series.

Stanman

Re: I Love the MHI series.

How can i get my hands on the handbook and game? Does anyone know where i can buy them?

Just finished the Kick Starter a couple of weeks ago - I believe the goal is to have it (The game is included in the handbook) out by May of 2013

How can i get my hands on the handbook and game? Does anyone know where i can buy them?

Just finished the Kick Starter a couple of weeks ago - I believe the goal is to have it (The game is included in the handbook) out by May of 2013

• 5 weeks later...

As several folx have kindly pointed out, you can't get it yet -- I'm still writing it! ;) Our goal is to ship it to backers and have it available for sale to other folx in May, 2013. Some recent hitches in my personal life have impacted my work schedule a bit, but I'm striving onward as hard as I can to keep on goal. We've got art coming in from the artists already, so that once I'm done writing and Larry approves the manuscript, we can go straight to layout without any delays.

Just finished reading the first book. When I started I immediately thought the Bureau 13 novels by Nick Pollotta back in the early 90's. They share the same concept but MHI is a bit more cynical and gritty IMO.

But a great read. I really look forward to the hero book and wish I had seen it early enough to get in on the KS.

If any of you are interested in following the progress of the work, I post updates every week or two on the Kickstarter page, and they're viewable by the public as well as backers. Now that art's coming in I'm posting some sneak peeks of it as well. ;)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/herogames/the-monster-hunter-international-employees-handboo?ref=live

Well, I have burned through the series. I really enjoyed the series, though I wish it could have escalated at a slower pace. I am curious where the next book will go.Well, I have burned through the series. I really enjoyed the series, though I wish it could have escalated at a slower pace. I am very curious where the next book will go though!

• 2 weeks later...