Getting the Hero Designer without the right Cards

I'd like to get the Hero Designer, but unfortunately the shop doesn't have any payment method that works for me. And getting those cards would propably cost more through Minimum contract duration and Monthly fees then the Designer is worth.

I could get most of the other resources I needed from DriveThrugh RPG and other online Retailers, because they do accept PayPal and I can use PayPal even with my Bank (using the Wire Transfer System to transfer the cash to them). But the HD eludes me.

I was once told it is possible to get shop items by directly transfering the money and getting a gift code worth the entire Product so I contacted HeroTina about it. Before we could complete that I got distracted by real life and before I knew it two years had passed.

It tried to contact here again (even replying to the old messages) but she hasn't answered in 2 weeks so I am uncertain if she is still in any way resposible. Though she might have just gone onto vaccation before had time to answer/react (with being summer and all).

Also another question: Any chance you get PayPal for the online Shop?

I searched and found you did had bad experiences with them (http://www.herogames.com/forums/forum/website-online-tools/online-store-cafe-press-questions/65822-paypal-in-the-online-store), but that post is now half a decade old. Plus you started using it for Donations for HeroCentral, though that might be a different beast.

Or the opposite, any chance to bring the HeroDesigner to another Distribution Platform (that accepts PayPal)?

If I don't miss something it is just a Subscription System (with a single 2 Year option) that requires a ThirdParty Account (from the ViewPoint of the Deployment Platform) and has Minor System Requirements. Wich is how you can sum up any MMO or a Subscription to a PDF/Online-deployed Magazine too...

• 2 weeks later...