Monster Hunter International - any adventures in planning?

First of all:

What a NICE product for a VERY REASONABLE price!

I like 'em full colored, well printed and with all the rules in  'em (not that I don't have the rules, but a complete product is nice to have).

But what I am sorrowful missing is a starting adventure in the book.

Yes, some people consider it wa waste of page since it is in the main rule-book and after you have played it it is more or less useless.

I am personally in the other camp:

An introductory adventure - if well-made - gives you a peep on how the setting works, how the characters and the world act together and generally get you off the ground. And if you weave it into the background it makes instant use of the setting.

Well, no adventure. Bummer. BUT: Is there a plan to get some adventure ( or even a short campaign of interlocking adventures) rolling?

If so, I would be more than ethusiastic to get my €uros out rolling your way.

Just saying.

As a bonus for people who kickstarted MHI they gave the PDF "Adventures in Monster Hunting" which contained six scenarios which could be played individual or as part of one campaign.  I am currently running it for my group and they are enjoying it.

I am unsure if they plan to publish it or make it available on Hero Store.

Okay, that is sure a legitimate bonus to people who got the ball rolling. My experiences with kickstarters is quite mixed so I didn't support MHI then.

But IF this PDF (or even better - a dead tree version) was published, I would certainly buy it.

Ditto on this.

~ M

• 3 weeks later...