Hero System Equipment Guide now available

Jason S.Walters

HERO System Equipment Guide 6th Edition has been made available via print on demand from One Book Shelf (DriveThroughRPG, RPGNow, and their related websites). So if you never managed to get one of the small number of this title we originally printed, you can pick one up now.

Note: This is something of a pilot program by those of us at Hero Games. It doesn't cost a lot to set up many of our titles this way, and we would like to make some currently out-of-print books available. We'll watch for a month or so and see what happens. If we make some money, we'll make it our policy to make books available when we sell through a print run. If we don't, then we won't.

"The Management"

The quality is good. RPGNow is using Lightening Source for their printing, and we've used it at Blackwyrm for years with success. Also, we ordered a copy of each book from RPGNow and had Ruben (our layout guy) inspect them. He's approved them, so we're confident that the quality is up to snuff.

"The Management"

The quality is good. RPGNow is using Lightening Source for their printing, and we've used it at Blackwyrm for years with success. Also, we ordered a copy of each book from RPGNow and had Ruben (our layout guy) inspect them. He's approved them, so we're confident that the quality is up to snuff.

"The Management"

I've bought some POD books from RPGNow before.  I've been impressed with the quality.  Both my wife and I are very pleased that we can get the HS Equipment Guide and HS Martial Arts on POD.

Thanks!

~ M

I received the Hero System Equipment Guide, along with the HERO System Martial Arts, yesterday afternoon.  I've gone over them both and I am very please with the High Quality of both products.  The binding is very good, and the text is very legible with no sign of smudges (I've seen this in other PODs in the past...but not from RPGNow...).  Overall, I am VERY Pleased!

Thank You for providing this as a POD!

~ Nadrakas

• 2 weeks later...

Just came across this thread and am really glad to see you're testing these waters out (HERO Games).

I also was hesitant at first to try the print on demand service at RPGNow/DriveThruRPG. But the soft cover and hard cover books I've bought are of great quailty. You can't really tell the difference from a store bought book IMO.

I'm off to order both books right now. 

Please add the new "Ultimate Skill" to the print on demand service as well :-)

Please add the new "Ultimate Skill" to the print on demand service as well :-)

Hero System Skills is the update of The Ultimate Skill. I expect they will add it to the POD list as soon as they sell out of physical copies. (The differences are quite small, from what I've heard.)

• 2 months later...